Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Mobile phone.

Mobile phone.

Postby Big Wheeler » Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:00 pm

I was with Hits mobile for years without any problem.payg ideal for a light phone user.Hits were bought by Masmovil.Nightmare.I speak decent spanish but I can,t keep up with speed talking and definitely no servicio al cliente in inglese.So next it was lobster.Transfer went smoothly but I can not make or receive calls,no se puede conectar.They suggest that I buy a smartphone to replace my current push button device.For a dinosaur with fingers like bananas this is not going to happen.So now begins my trail around the local phone shops.
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Re: Mobile phone.

Postby Steve wilkins » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:50 pm

Try lebara or movistar. I've used these sims in non smart phones. Out the two I prefer movistar as they give you 6 months without topping up before they cut you off. Lebara is 2-3 months.
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Mobile phone.

Postby camionpilot » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:27 am

Just been talking to hits [ after trying for nearly 3mths ..!!] , i am a pay as you go client , spoke to a very nice english lady about the change over to Mas Movil and there monthly charges , i told her i was a low user and did not want o have to change to a monthly charge .

She said that hits was continuing but all there old pay as you go customers will have to change over or go elsewhere ...! !BUT i can stay with hits [ they are not finishing ..!!] as they have a new scheme if i like to take there new tariff which is paid by direct debit every month , so she explained it . 1 euro per month service charge , 18 cents for the first minute , 4 cents thereafter ....no brainer [ strange business model i thought ] as i have credit with them and will not pay anything for 3.5 years , by partners credit is higher so no payment for over 5 years ...!!!!

Ps, this was arranged on hits contact no on there website , i to traipsed around the phone shops getting the shrug of the shoulders and the hard sell to transfer to another provider .
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada