Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dvblab premium TV channels

Dvblab premium TV channels

Postby guest2011 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:18 pm

Hello,
Does anybody knows what the premium TV channels are? Are they movie channels? We are considering a start/stop contract with them. Just for the TV, not the internet.
Thank you for providing some info or experience.
Guest2011
guest2011

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Re: Dvblab premium TV channels

Postby Darro » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:20 pm

Your use of the definitive 'the' suggests that you believe there are premium channels with DVBLabs English TV offering but that is not the case, there are none.

Basically it's UK Freeview/Freesat as mentioned in their FAQ section.
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby guest2011 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:06 pm

They charge 10 euros extra for these "premium channels". I assumed there are other channels.
Guest2011
guest2011

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby El Buho » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:11 pm

Why not ask Dvblab for an explanation of their "premium Channels"
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby fireroute » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:27 pm

Shop around!!
fireroute

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby Darro » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:46 am

You seem to be looking at their Internet packages not just the UK TV service which you say you want but yes, DVBLbs are the ones to ask.

They speak perfect English so don't be afraid to call them!
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby Graham_Lynn » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:16 am

guest2011 wrote:Hello,
Does anybody knows what the premium TV channels are? Are they movie channels? We are considering a start/stop contract with them. Just for the TV, not the internet.
Thank you for providing some info or experience.
Guest2011

Can’t really see the point of a stop start service just for TV , presumably it would follow the same rules as per Dvblab’s internet service and you pay per calendar month. So a short visit say from 28 June to 2nd July would cost you two months subscription.
Their additional 10€ per month is more than what most people pay for standard subscription and I’d hazard a guess that you won’t get anywhere near the same amount of content.
Most holiday home owners tend to take their tv package back home with them as it then gives them the option of watching it back home.

Lynn
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby ChrisTOPHER123 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:24 am

I have the premium package with DVB lab although I have a permanent contract and not switch on and off. You get all the freeview channels plus all the sky channels, foreign and English sports channels, you also get on demand films and box sets from Sky, Netflix, Hula, Prime and others. They sometimes are a week or so behind England but there is more choice. I hope this is useful info from someone who actually has the service rather than hearsay. As someone else mentioned it would be good to either call them or pop in and see them, they are very friendly and speak perfect English, I have used them for many years and never had any cause for complaint.
ChrisTOPHER123

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby partygoer » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:15 pm

ChrisTOPHER123 wrote:I have the premium package with DVB lab although I have a permanent contract and not switch on and off. You get all the freeview channels plus all the sky channels, foreign and English sports channels, you also get on demand films and box sets from Sky, Netflix, Hula, Prime and others. They sometimes are a week or so behind England but there is more choice. I hope this is useful info from someone who actually has the service rather than hearsay. As someone else mentioned it would be good to either call them or pop in and see them, they are very friendly and speak perfect English, I have used them for many years and never had any cause for complaint.

Totally agree.Cant beat Dvblab for service and top TV viewing and radio ...
partygoer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby mandkv » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:38 pm

ChrisTOPHER123 wrote:I have the premium package with DVB lab although I have a permanent contract and not switch on and off. You get all the freeview channels plus all the sky channels, foreign and English sports channels, you also get on demand films and box sets from Sky, Netflix, Hula, Prime and others. They sometimes are a week or so behind England but there is more choice. I hope this is useful info from someone who actually has the service rather than hearsay. As someone else mentioned it would be good to either call them or pop in and see them, they are very friendly and speak perfect English, I have used them for many years and never had any cause for complaint.

Hi Christopher, that sounds good.

With the premium tv deal, is it possible to take the box back to the UK, and use my home fibre internet to watch sky, sport etc. We are stuck with the 90 day rule, unfortunately.
mandkv

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada