Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Underbuild conversion

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Underbuild conversion

Postby Alz1960 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:08 pm

Can anyone recommend a reliable quality builder? I am looking to convert my underbuild which needs a load of rubble clearing out first. Genuine replies only please
Alz1960

Re: Underbuild conversion

Postby Graham_Lynn » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:26 pm

Make sure your quality builder obtains the licence for you as well. The builders I know won’t touch underbuilds.

Lynn
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby mondo » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:16 am

Graham_Lynn wrote:Make sure your quality builder obtains the licence for you as well. The builders I know won’t touch underbuilds.

Lynn

Think about how you would exit if you had a fire..
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Alz1960 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:20 am

Thanks for your feedback. Excuse my ignorance but do you need a licence to convert an underbuild?
Alz1960

Postby C&J » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:24 am

We used Construcciones Y Reformas Davinia - run by Antonio & is wife Sasha - who were recommended to us by another very satisfied customer. We looked at their work at other properties, before contacting him to come & give us a quote. We had 4 other companies quote, as well. Another company that was highly recommended to us was Bradley Construction
The work they carried out for us for our underbuild was absolutely brilliant. We left our house keys with Antonio, while we returned to the UK - for his team to carry on with the work. Kept us informed throughout, with calls and videos. Came back to find our place spotless.
Highly recommend Antonio. +34 865 66 52 09 - has an office in Benijófar. Two neighbours have used Antonio, as well
Good luck.
C&J

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby C&J » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:25 am

Re your question about the Licence? Yes - we got one before proceeding with the work. Your builder will be able to get this sorted for you.
C&J

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Alz1960 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:28 am

Thank you I will give him a ring
Alz1960

Postby Paul M » Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:42 am

Alz1960 wrote:Thanks for your feedback. Excuse my ignorance but do you need a licence to convert an underbuild?

You need a licence to do almost any type of building work.
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby jpeg » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:22 am

C&J wrote:Re your question about the Licence? Yes - we got one before proceeding with the work. Your builder will be able to get this sorted for you.

But do you have a certificate to say it can be for habitation ???
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby ajf1950 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:05 pm

Hi, I can recommend Antonio at Davinia Construcciones he has done lots of work on our villa including digging out, levelling, concreting and tiling the underbuild for us to use as storage. He is a lovely helpful man he speaks good English and he takes a great pride in his job. He did most of our work while we were back in the UK and sent regular pics of the progress. Totally trustworthy. Tel no 0034 620 008 574
ajf1950

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta 2 Quesada

Next