Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Theft on card

Re: Theft on card

Postby Wolfie » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:33 pm

I am surprised that Caixa Bank didn't text you to give permission to pay out the money from your account.
Wolfie

Postby The Eagle » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:45 pm

Wolfie wrote:I am surprised that Caixa Bank didn't text you to give permission to pay out the money from your account.

And for much less than a €1000.
We have to confirm by logging onto our account via the Caixa app and confirming the payment.
The Eagle

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby cogsie » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:27 pm

I no longer have account with caixa but will agree that NOELIA was really good as a our contact at bank. I accept that many people have had problems with this bank but over the years we didn’t have any problems or issues that NOELIA wasn’t able to resolve
cogsie

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby Wolfie » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:11 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Wolfie wrote:I am surprised that Caixa Bank didn't text you to give permission to pay out the money from your account.

And for much less than a €1000.
We have to confirm by logging onto our account via the Caixa app and confirming the payment.

Wolfie

Previous