Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Yearly car parking Alicante airport undercover

Yearly car parking Alicante airport undercover

Postby Sylvc » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:29 pm

Can anyone please recommend a company that provides undercover parking for leaving your car at Alicante airport on a yearly subscription for up to ten visits a year.
As the cost of hiring a car seems to be rising we are considering buying a car and are just costing up the options
Thank you for any recommendations and advice
Sylvc

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Re: Yearly car parking Alicante airport undercover

Postby gebrow » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:44 pm

I have just moved to Airpark Murcia. They have opened site at alicante, very reasonable but no indoor, outdoor only 285 for year no limit , when looking for other
Indoor place's over 400. With some restrictions. Have cover they will put on for us.
gebrow

Which part of Spain are you from?: algorfa

Postby barb gibson » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:52 pm

Umbrella parking have undercover parking, I think it's €500 per year,but check their website.
barb gibson

Which part of Spain are you from?: rojales

Postby NER » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:54 pm

Lowcostparking Alicante
NER

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo,Quesada

Postby Paul Uden » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:58 pm

Agree with gebrow. If you're particularly bothered about being undercover then just buy a decent cover on Amazon and use that. It'll likely be better than any other 'shelter'. We've used Open Parking (office by the Galp garage at Quesada Arches) a lot over the years and it's always been very secure with unlimited trips. You'll probably get a long list of recommendations on here as there are many parking options, but the undercover bit may be more difficult and pricey. We see so many cars seemingly 'dumped' on the roadside in the main offsite car parking area, but we trust Open. We paid about €300 for the year I think. They also have undercover parking, but not sure whether there's any still available or how much it would be.
Paul Uden

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby Lockey57 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:58 pm

You can buy what ever cover you like and pay as much as you like, I guarantee it will be in shreds after a year, I know from experience the wind at the airport is extreme!!!
Lockey57

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby OGM » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:31 pm

I have an annual contract with AA parking. I paid 450 euro for indoor parking, but it's going up to 490 euro now.

Unlimited pickup/drop offs. Call them as you clear passport control. Car is brought to drop off/Pick up lane for you. Sometime he beats us there, longest I've waited was 10 minutes.

Drop off is reverse procedure. Book an approximate drop off time and call when your 20 minutes away, guys waiting to collect car.

I'd recommend them.
OGM

Postby BNT162b2 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:34 pm

Lockey57 wrote:You can buy what ever cover you like and pay as much as you like, I guarantee it will be in shreds after a year, I know from experience the wind at the airport is extreme!!!

Not sure how you can guarantee that. I bought mine from Seguro...just coming up to 3 years old, and it's in pretty much perfect condition. Seguro put it on the car when it's parked there, and I put it on the car when I have it.
BNT162b2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Paul Uden » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:49 pm

BNT162b2 wrote:
Lockey57 wrote:You can buy what ever cover you like and pay as much as you like, I guarantee it will be in shreds after a year, I know from experience the wind at the airport is extreme!!!

Not sure how you can guarantee that. I bought mine from Seguro...just coming up to 3 years old, and it's in pretty much perfect condition. Seguro put it on the car when it's parked there, and I put it on the car when I have it.

Same here. Mine is just over 2 years old and still as good as ever. Cost about €50. Even if I had to replace it every year it would still be more cost-effective.
Paul Uden

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:54 am

KerstenENGELS Absolutely superb service
Initially when our car was new, we paid €495 for complete undercover parking but after 2 years were offered parking under a solid awning for £395 per year. Perfect. We have the car picked up from opposite Starbucks ( was Costa coffee) and collect there too. Any number of visits Staff life our bags out of car and off we go. No delays, no minibus just a door to door service. They know what flight we are coming on so waiting outside when we exit. Into the car and off we go. So civilised. Worth every penny.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Next