Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Digital Signature

Digital Signature

Postby Cualquier chisme? » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:47 am

Could somebody please advise if I could get a digital signature from the Ayuntamiento in Quesada or do I have to go to the Suma office in Rojales?

I'm non-resident so if I have to got to the Suma office, is there an email address I can use to organise an appointment when I'll be over next month?

TIA.
Cualquier chisme?

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Digital Signature

Postby sunworshipper » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:11 pm

You can get it from the Ayuntamiento in Rojales. I am not sure if you still have to make an appointment. Phone them and if so you can make an appointment on the phone.
Happy in the sun.
sunworshipper

Postby Sylwina » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:43 am

Cualquier chisme? wrote:Could somebody please advise if I could get a digital signature from the Ayuntamiento in Quesada or do I have to go to the Suma office in Rojales?

I'm non-resident so if I have to got to the Suma office, is there an email address I can use to organise an appointment when I'll be over next month?
TIA.

You can make an appointment (cita previa) on the following suma page. Select digital signature from menu, last item in menu, select Rojales and dates will come up

https://www.suma.es/cita_previa.xhtml
Sylwina

Postby Cualquier chisme? » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:37 pm

Thank you both for your replies.

Sylwina, your guide and link was invaluable. :text-thankyouyellow:
Cualquier chisme?

Postby TimSha1213 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:15 pm

I neeed to do this when I come back in September.
Could I ask whether the appointment made on the Suma link is for he Suma office or the town hall in Rojales ?
I've tried he link ..... very good thank you for posting this. Unfortunately I could only make appointment up until end of August.. which is understandable, so will try again at the end of August ready for September.
Please let me know how you get on ..... thank you
TimSha1213

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Bee » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:01 pm

The appointment made on the SUMA website is for the SUMA office. You can go to any SUMA office.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby TimSha1213 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:35 am

:text-thankyouyellow:
TimSha1213

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Sylwina » Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:44 am

Bee wrote:The appointment made on the SUMA website is for the SUMA office. You can go to any SUMA office.

Bee

Indeed! But to save any confusion and stating the obvious you do need to go to the Suma office for which you have made an appointment e.g Rojales.
Sylwina

Postby Bee » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:05 pm

You are quite right Sylwina. I did see on their site where the cita previa is now only necessary for obtaining the Clave or digital Cert or for queries re Cadastral.

"An appointment is NOT required to be attended at any Suma office, EXCEPT for obtaining a Cl@ve access, a digital certificate or to be attended at a Cadastral Information Point"

I wish local Town Hall Offices and Government offices would take note as well and open up to the public besides hiding behind electronic appointments which are never available. At least if you had to Q you might believe that they were overworked.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby gAk1 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:46 pm

I made an appointment for this today thinking I was going for a Cl@ve but that's for residents only apparantly - so I got sorted for a digital certificate instead (p12 file) - I had thought they were the same thing :shock: - anyway, no appointment needed as stated above, people just came in and waited until it was their turn. Nice staff, English speaking and helpful - all good
gAk1

Next