Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Toldos rope

Toldos rope

Postby partygoer » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:05 pm

Hi..
Does anyone know of anyone who re threads or can adjust the rope on toldos?
We're struggling to pull ours in.

TIA
partygoer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Toldos rope

Postby deborahW » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:53 am

Hello, are you having a problem because maybe the top slat of the blind is broken? Has the blind dropped down and you can't pull it up again?
I have had this problem in the past where the sun damages the plastic and the top of the slat breaks. I have made my self an instruction on how to fix and replace a broken slat. If you would like a copy of my very basic instructions, let me know and I will send you a copy.

If I can co it anyone can :D
Deborah
deborahW

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso, Guardamar

Postby Trevor52 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:31 pm

Hi. It could be that one or more of your rollers that slide the toldos in and out along the channels have broken. These can be replaced by contacting one of the toldos companies like Toldos4Sun. Speak to Rafa on 678367770 and tell him that Trevor sent you. He will help you out.
Trevor52

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada 2

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:41 pm

It's rope for a Toldos not a Persiana

deborahW wrote:Hello, are you having a problem because maybe the top slat of the blind is broken? Has the blind dropped down and you can't pull it up again?
I have had this problem in the past where the sun damages the plastic and the top of the slat breaks. I have made my self an instruction on how to fix and replace a broken slat. If you would like a copy of my very basic instructions, let me know and I will send you a copy.

If I can co it anyone can :D
Deborah
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja