Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

bullying neighbours on urbanisations

Re: bullying neighbours on urbanisations

Postby Mermaid » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:35 pm

Chrisdee wrote:How long have you lived there have you no correspondence like minutes of the meeting from the administrators there would be details on those of who they are. Also as I said before if you say it's bullying report it on the app that may get the ball rolling. Look on any notice board you may have on the urb by the post box, by the pool there maybe something on there about contact details, some put a copy of the minutes up there. Who do you pay your maintainance fees to.

I will ask my landlady for the minutes of the next AGM. I don't think she usually sends me them. When I send the email to the president re the bullying, I will ask who the administrators are or I can ask my landlady too. I haven't told her yet about the bullying. Do you think I should cc her in the email to the president about the bullying?
Mermaid

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Mermaid » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:43 pm

BNT162b2 wrote:
Mermaid wrote:
Chrisdee wrote:Speak to your administrator

thanks i will need to find out who they are first

At risk of going around in circles...ask your president! If they don't know who the administrators are, then there's a very serious problem.

I will ask the president in the email who the administrators are. The president is always someone new and I know many people that are on the comity. That's all I know. I can ask my landlady too. I haven't told her yet about the bullying. I wonder if I should cc her in the email?
Mermaid

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:46 pm

Id Def tell the landlady, perhaps she should sort it as she's the owners not you
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Mermaid » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:53 pm

Chrisdee wrote:Id Def tell the landlady, perhaps she should sort it as she's the owners not you

yes she can do although its not ideal as she is based in the UK
Mermaid

Postby Linda25 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:59 pm

Mermaid wrote:
Paul M wrote:Quote: Bullying is a criminal offense

If it’s a ‘criminal’ matter then it’s the police you should call.

its a criminal offence because breaking urbanisation rules is against the law. the rules been to not put other residents in any danger or cause harassment and bullying.

It is against the law to break community rules on urbanisations

We have been told by our administrators that if the rules are not upheld there is nothing that can be done, in other words not worth the paper they are written on. To be honest this is true where I live and nobody cares.
Linda25

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:50 pm

Shame Marcliffes not around, you would have had your question answered 100% correctly with how to proceed, such a shame
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby BNT162b2 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:20 pm

Chrisdee wrote:Shame Marcliffes not around, you would have had your question answered 100% correctly with how to proceed, such a shame

Has he gone?
BNT162b2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby BNT162b2 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:22 pm

Mermaid wrote:

I will ask the president in the email who the administrators are. The president is always someone new and I know many people that are on the comity. That's all I know. I can ask my landlady too. I haven't told her yet about the bullying. I wonder if I should cc her in the email?

The president should only change once a year, if that.
BNT162b2

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mermaid » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:31 am

Chrisdee wrote:Shame Marcliffes not around, you would have had your question answered 100% correctly with how to proceed, such a shame

oh really!? then I hope Marcliffes will be back soon to offer some advice. I've sent the email now to the president, so I will wait to see what happens now.
Mermaid

Postby Mermaid » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:32 am

BNT162b2 wrote:
Mermaid wrote:

The president should only change once a year, if that.

Yes it probably is, but I just cant keep up
Mermaid

PreviousNext