Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Composite/ UVPC Front/External Door

Re: Composite/ UVPC Front/External Door

Postby lindylou23 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:56 am

C & G Fabrications do this and they have their own factory in Spain so quicker to get whatever you have ordered

Claim no yellowing or warping of their products due to sun as made to withstand weather conditions in Spain

No: 966 764 730
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Volcano » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:33 pm

Simply doors do offer a good choice of exterior door, they are competitive and I didn’t have to wait long for my door. It’s been 6/7 years since they put my door in and it’s still in great condition. So I can certainly recommend them.
However, you can if you wish go to Leroy Merlin, they offer many types of door, and new frames, that are of great quality and very low price, you then need a builder to fit the door and frame. If it’s a Spanish door it may be made of metal and can be heavy so you need someone with experience of fitting those doors. The metal doors are very strong and very burglar proof.
If you want good advice, the DIY shop on your way to Rojales past the golf course at the T junction ‘Arturas” is very knowledgable and can point you in the right direction. Good luck..
Volcano

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Alz1960 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:38 pm

What’s your location please? Are you open this afternoon (Tuesday)
Alz1960

Postby simplydoors » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:20 pm

We are open Monday-Thursday 10-2pm Calle Aviles, Local 2, San Luis coming from Quesada you will see us on the CV905
simplydoors

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Luis, Torrevieja

Postby mondo » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:25 pm

Volcano wrote:Simply doors do offer a good choice of exterior door, they are competitive and I didn’t have to wait long for my door. It’s been 6/7 years since they put my door in and it’s still in great condition. So I can certainly recommend them.
However, you can if you wish go to Leroy Merlin, they offer many types of door, and new frames, that are of great quality and very low price, you then need a builder to fit the door and frame. If it’s a Spanish door it may be made of metal and can be heavy so you need someone with experience of fitting those doors. The metal doors are very strong and very burglar proof.
If you want good advice, the DIY shop on your way to Rojales past the golf course at the T junction ‘Arturas” is very knowledgable and can point you in the right direction. Good luck..

Leroy Merlin will fit the doors too.

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby BNT162b2 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:26 pm

lindylou23 wrote:C & G Fabrications do this and they have their own factory in Spain so quicker to get whatever you have ordered

Claim no yellowing or warping of their products due to sun as made to withstand weather conditions in Spain

Simplydoors' reply earlier was "There are no Composite door manufacturers in Spain', so maybe there should be some clarification on this.
BNT162b2

Postby jpeg » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:48 pm

lindylou23 wrote:C & G Fabrications do this and they have their own factory in Spain so quicker to get whatever you have ordered

Their composite doors are made in UK as there is not a company in Spain that make one that is up to their standards
Last edited by jpeg on Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Sue.lince » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:26 pm

Give Gordon a call did ours excellent job 969 683 069 highly recommend
Sue.lince

Postby Rickys » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:54 am

We've just had new patio "tropical UPVC" doors fitted by Masterclass Windows, superb service from start to completion, the doors themselves are very heavy but glide with ease, a massive upgrade compared to the Aluminium ones, they are tinted as well so keep the heat out a bit. Highly recommend this company and there's not many I do.
https://www.masterclasswindows.es/
Rickys

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby mdh » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:02 am

If you look on the C&G Fabrications website, you will find that its COMPOSITE doors as opposed to its uPVC doors are supplied from the manufacturer Door Stop International based in England.
mdh

PreviousNext