Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

DD ELECTRONICS

DD ELECTRONICS

Postby TEAEFF » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:49 pm

Hello everyone,

Could anyone help me with some advice concerning DD electronics they are based in Paris and are well established for several years seving customers from all over Europe so they say.
They sell an internet box that when connected to a fibre optic router will give you a complete range of UK tv channels there is a monthly fee of 16 euros that can be paused if needed. Has anyone had dealings with this company? There are so many wild west boys out there it makes me nervous, they have a high street shop in the center of paris so they are not hiding. If I've drawn a blank over this company any other advice to help get me up and running with ITVP would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance if you can help, if not, have a very pleasent evening.

Teaeff
TEAEFF

Which part of Spain are you from?: TORREVIEJA

Re: DD ELECTRONICS

Postby Paul M » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:21 pm

No need to worry yourself about a company based in France! Television Technology are based here on the Costa Blanca and they have everything you need for IPTV and more.

They have a website and excellent customer support. Highly recommend they should be your first port of call before dealing with a provider that’s not even present in Spain. Website and contact details on the links below.

http://www.televisiontechnology.eu
[email protected]
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby TEAEFF » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:10 am

Thanks for that Paul I'll check them out, although 200,000 DD customers in Portugal seem to live with a French-based provider, but I take your point.
Regards,
Teaeff
TEAEFF

Which part of Spain are you from?: TORREVIEJA

Postby Graham_Lynn » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:30 pm

Yes I can thoroughly recommend Television Technology, we used their service for almost five years. Should you ever need to contact them they are local and respond to emails very quickly.
Also check out Howie outside the Food Co on Fridays, similar system but a different selection in both TV channels and VOD, but again he’s local, so any problems they’re sorted instantly.
Most non residents don’t bother pausing their tv they just take it between their main residence and their holiday home.
Lynn
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Return to Broadband, Computer, Wifi, Phone and TV