Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car hire

Re: Car hire

Postby Mickey Braw » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:34 am

The reviews of Goldcar speak for themselves.
So many people so disappointed.
Avoid, avoid, avoid !!
Mickey Braw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Volcano » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:22 am

Mickey Braw wrote:The reviews of Goldcar speak for themselves.
So many people so disappointed.
Avoid, avoid, avoid !!

If the commentator had read my post fully, I ‘recommended open car’ I simply said I had ‘used’ Gold car without issues, my concern was using companies whose cars do not come up to scratch like the Ford KA we were supplied with for the sake of saving £50.00.
I have not had issues at all with the cars I have rented only last month from Gold car. So as explained everyone’s experience is different. My concern was the holes in the sills of the Ford KA I rented. No car should be allowed out on the road in such poor condition, irrespective of its ITV status.
Volcano

Postby Raspberry Blower » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:03 am

We've used KeygoRent directly a couple of times with full cover. Both were out of season and very reasonable, good cars also. Using them again next week but booked through doyoudospain as directly was quite pricey. Have now purchased an annual excess policy so will see what they're like with regards the big sell/handing back etc. They use a shuttle bus.
Raspberry Blower

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quasada

Postby Walld1 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:25 am

I have been using Aero Autos since 2002 and have always found them to be fair in price and excellent in service.
Walld1

Previous