Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Padron

Re: Padron

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:21 pm

I know where it is but almost everytime I've been there it's never open and never seen a sign up saying when it's open, I'm on a mission now.
I'm up that way tomorrow so shall check it out and let you know how I got on. Ive been in there twice as used to help out in Age Concern and if it was open just used to go in and say hello.

Jabberwocky wrote:
Chrisdee wrote:I think it's local, it's only a one man station, like a little room, don't think they are open every day though, shall look it up now.

Bee wrote:Is that the Guardia Civil?

Bee

its located in Calle Paganini La Siesta, next to Age Concern
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Jabberwocky » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:35 pm

I passed at 11am today, main white door was closed but heard voices inside and just knocked on the door
and they let me in..........done in a couple of minutes. (as you say no notice on door for opening times)
Hope you manage to get it done
Jabberwocky

Which part of Spain are you from?: Close to Torrevieja

Postby Bee » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:47 pm

Thanks Chris and Jabberwocky. I am way off beam as it's Calle Paginini.

Bee
Bee

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:40 am

Excellent news. They do Padrons, Vado for parking, Blue badges for disabled plus. There were 3 In There, one police officer a councilor Gitte and another man, so helpful.

IMG_20230712_121838.jpg
Chrisdee

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:29 pm

[email protected] is the email for the councilor I think she's from Iceland can't remember speaks excellent English and is so helpful. She said you can book an appointment by going onto, torrevieja.es then cita previa then residents Internacionales then select La Siesta, La Mata or Pangea whatever that is? She also said depending if your resident, non resident etc etc it may be different for you, so best to pop in and see what's required. Just updating a Padron is fine, obtaining a 1st time one different. But good to know about this gem of a place.
I know it's only for Torrevieja but there are many in here who live in Torrevieja. It's great to have our lady under the stairs.
Chrisdee

Postby Bee » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:46 pm

Well done Chris and thanks also to jabberwocky for the heads-up. It is nice to be able to drop in and get advice. Pangea is for integration of international residents. https://torrevieja.es/en/bienestar-social/pangea

Bee
Bee

Postby Brewingdog » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:56 pm

How often do you need to update your padrón
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Postby Bee » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:28 pm

You don't need to update it but if you need a copy of a Padrón Cert for something like buying a car or applying for Residencia or for various things to do with children etc you will be asked for a copy of a current Padrón Cert. The Cert would be current for 3 months. You can download one yourself if you have a Cl@ve or Digital Signature but lots of people don't have that facility so in Torrevieja you have to make an appointment on line.

Bee
Bee

Previous