Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Palm tree trimming

Palm tree trimming

Postby Sylvc » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:45 pm

I think this question may have been asked quite recently but I am unable to find it.
Can anyone recommend someone to trim our palm trees. We need someone urgently and we have had no reply from Jardineria vega Baja as I think he must be really busy.
Thank you
Sylvc

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Re: Palm tree trimming

Postby yogi bear » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:34 am

I now use a spanish guy called Jaime after my normal gardener stopped climbing due to a back injury. He is a a palmero only and came recommended. Quick and very tidy service and very reasonably priced. Palm tree hasn't looked so good for years. He does speak a little english and can be contacted via whatsapp on +34652494429.
yogi bear

Which part of Spain are you from?: None just yet

Postby pinkcava » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:19 am

I agree with Yogi. Jaime is very good at a fair price. Very tidy and reliable. Best Wishes, Pete.
pinkcava

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja town

Postby bertie and gerty » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:20 am

Does he take away the palm leaves he cuts off .
bertie and gerty

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby pinkcava » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:59 pm

I believe it depends on your location. I am in Torrevieja and he used to remove all debris but this changed in January as the Council here no longer provides skips for garden cuttings. He trimmed this year and requested that I stack it on the pavement outside the house and he arranged with the Council to collect and remove it the following morning. I was a little sceptical, but the bin lorry came at 7am the next morning and removed it all. Jaime is very good and reliable.
Hope this helps. Regards, Pete.
pinkcava

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja town