Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Home for a loving pet

Re: Home for a loving pet

Postby Jean Steel » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:12 pm

Although we cannot take the dog ourselves, my husband says he would be happy to drive to Murcia to collect it for someone.
Jean Steel

Postby Bee » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:22 pm

That's a very kind offer Jean. I don't see anything coming up on a search for Los Allergias de Animales. Is the name correct?

This comes up and it looks like an English Lady in the photo. Sorry it's a facebook link and I can't open it as I am not a subscriber.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... _fpMpl38Kn

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby bobbyboo » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:36 pm

Who is Wiliem and what has he offered me, don't understand? I'm a lady of 80 years who found her partner collapsed in a running blood everywhere. Paramedics trying to resuscitate him. Local Police and Guardia Police there along with a doctor. Busby had been shut in a room. I was in a state of shock crying what had happened.I was not allowed in! Since Allan died I realise Busby missing. Told taken the Police Station. Hence the panic to find the poor boy. Bobbyboo
bobbyboo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar del Segura

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:41 pm

William is the person who has offered to look after the dog for a couple of weeks whilst they are here until a you can find somebody else to adopt him
Chrisdee

Postby cheflady » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:59 pm

Well done Willem it's nice to see such kindness it warms the cockles of the heart!!
cheflady

Postby shemarg » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:45 pm

Bee I believe it must be Los infiernos protectora near San Pedro that Busby has been taken too as I’ve heard of the police taking other dogs there. If someone could help the poor lady to contact them and with the extremely kind offers of Jean’s husband to drive there and williem’s kindness to look after him while he’s here poor Busby could be looked after in a loving home
shemarg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Golf. Quesada

Postby Bee » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:58 pm

Yes shemag that makes sense re the location. As you say it needs organising and Busby can then be sorted. He must be very disorientated what with nobody speaking English and being confined in a cage. There are a good few on here who volunteer at the Torrevieja shelter so they would be able to make contact with a sister shelter. It might need bobbyboo to travel with whoever is going to fetch Busby to make sure it is the correct dog.

Bee
Bee

Postby Williemcfarlane » Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:16 am

Good morning! I am the lady who offered to help look after Busby on a temporary basis until someone permanent could adopt him. I’ve not had any messages or emails re this…has there been any developments? As I said I usually help out as a foster for the cat shelter in Torrevieja for the little kittens and have now been asked to do just that. I don’t want to let anyone down though…nor be true to my word. Can Bobbyboo or anyone else tell me where we are up to please…and if indeed it would be even possible to get the little dog out? If I don’t hear anything I will go ahead and comitt to the little kitten that is needing help. Many thanks…and sending love to Bobbyboo at such a terribly sad time
Williemcfarlane

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad quesada

Postby Bee » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:26 am

Did you try sending bobbyboo a private message with your contact details and see if she picks it up. That might help as she said she is a lady in her 80s so hopefully can pick up pm's. Not much you or anybody can do with your very generous offer until you can contact her unfortunately.

Bee
Bee

Postby dr.doolittle » Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:29 am

I dont understand, why it is taking so long to find the dog.?
dr.doolittle

PreviousNext