Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Unruly children near Quesada big shop

Unruly children near Quesada big shop

Postby Geri » Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:21 pm

I want to share an experience my 14 year old and 11 year old child were subjected to today.
My children were in the big shop at 4.50pm today. As they exited the shop they attempted to return their trolley however there were 2 electric scooters parked in the way.
They left the trolleys as close as possible to the rest of the them and made their way out of the gates.

At this point they were approached by 3 young boys who remarked “ you better move that trolley now , that’s where we have parked our scooters” . They ignored them and continued walking home. The boys then proceeded to follow them closely on their scooters. They aggressively shouted “Beep Beep move out the the way”. They then hit my son on his back of his head. At this point the boys sped in front of my children and headed left towards the quesada fitness gym laughing.

The final comment made by one of the boys to my daughter was , “ what the fuck are you staring at you obese bitch”

The description of the boys is:
1 Boy aged around 12 wearing a neon yellow t shirt and a buzz hair cut
2nd boy aged around 11 wearing a navy blue top and 3rd child was around age 9 wearing a Barcelona kit number 6 with the letters Gavi on the reverse.
They had Scottish accents.

My message to the parents/carers of these children is that I really hope you are somewhat shocked by their behaviour and take this opportunity to discipline them and provide some morale guidance and highlight the possible consequences of their actions.
The next person they pick on might have a different outcome!
Geri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Unruly children near Quesada big shop

Postby Darro » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:46 am

Feral children are very probably the progeny of feral parents so I wouldn't expect any responsibility or guidance from that quarter, that boat will have long sailed.

Surprised a big word like 'obese' is in their vocabluary, given the behaviour I'd have though something far more coarse and offensive which I'll leave to your imagination!
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby cant0003 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:40 pm

This is disgusting behaviour but agree with Geri unfortunately this is the way that some of the youth today are brought up. I am glad I was brought up in the older generation
cant0003

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:46 pm

If I was a cow and my mum found out I would have got a wallop, right round the head, no questions asked. A lot of Parents seem to stick up for their kids these days when they've been naughty.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Gustav » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:44 pm

Unfortunately scum breeds scum as they know no different,
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada