Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Non resident Tax

Non resident Tax

Postby Chris21 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:27 pm

There was a recommendation recently for a company who did the non resident tax at a sensible price, I think it was a UK company but they did all of the forms. I can't find it. Please can anyone advise.
Chris21

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Re: Non resident Tax

Postby SC17 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:01 pm

We used this Company. Quick service and reasonable price. I rang our bank in Spain and they made the payment for us, which saved us paying these guys.

https://spanishtaxforms.co.uk/
SC17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby Chris21 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:40 pm

Hi, Thanks for reply but I don't understand, You say the price was reasonable but then say the bank did it and you didn't pay, or have I misunderstood.
We no longer have a bank as we have gone to Wise and the company we have been using has gone very expensive. Thanks
Chris21

Postby TLemon » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:06 pm

Spanish tax forms are brilliant. They will prepare the forms for you, which you can present at the bank and pay in Spain (very straight forward) or last couple of years they have paid it for me for an additional fee when I couldn’t get to Spain.
Much cheaper than the price my solicitors wanted.
TLemon

Postby suzi wong » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:29 pm

Chris21 wrote:There was a recommendation recently for a company who did the non resident tax at a sensible price, I think it was a UK company but they did all of the forms. I can't find it. Please can anyone advise.

www.spanishtaxforms.co.uk
suzi wong

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar 11

Postby SC17 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:23 pm

Sorry, I was unclear, it is as TLemon says. But as we were not in Spain the bank paid the tax bill for us (from our account!)
SC17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby Chris21 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:27 pm

Thank you
Chris21

Postby Kingy0 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:26 pm

Essentially Spanish tax forms will prepare the tax forms for you and email them to you. You can choose to pay them at a Spanish bank when you are next in Spain. I can't bear that so pay them £12 for each person to pay it for us and they send us the receipt. So you can save £24 for two people in actually paying the bill yourself. That said you can actually do it all yourself. There's plenty of advice on this and other forum's. I'm just lazy.
Kingy0

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Postby Chris21 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:54 pm

thanks, I’m on the site and everything is explained well. If we don’t have a bank in Spain, do you know if we can pay via Wise or go to an office anywhere
Chris21

Postby Kingy0 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:00 pm

Chris21 wrote:thanks, I’m on the site and everything is explained well. If we don’t have a bank in Spain, do you know if we can pay via Wise or go to an office anywhere

Most banks will take payment of tax and stamp your forms. Wise it's not possible.
Kingy0

Which part of Spain are you from?: Villamartin

Next