Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

FUNERAL CARE

FUNERAL CARE

Postby prefect » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:06 am

There are several funeral companies offering cremation at the moment with a large different
range in prices.
I have found Compare Funerals LTD. have a low price tag, But, on Facebook there has been on line criticism of this company.
Before we commit ourselves, does any member of this forum have any good or bad knowledge of this company
prefect

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales/Quesada

Re: FUNERAL CARE

Postby Graham_Lynn » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:21 am

Not familiar with the company, but I presume the company based in the UK - the “Ltd” as part of the name? Are they just a comparison website company? Can they provide the service here in Spain?
A quick google didn’t provide any information , so can you provide a link please.

Usually the difference in price is down to a number of varying situations, delaying the funeral for a couple of days, certification for the ashes to be carried abroad, documentation in two languages etc etc. As well as the differences to the funeral itself. etc etc
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Thy Will Be Done » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:45 am

Hi Graham and Lyn,

We would be more than happy to meet with you face to face at our office in Quesada and talk through your requirements with you.

For transparency our Funeral Plan, administered by White Doves here in Quesada, is 2595€ inclusive and interest free payment options are available.

Give us a call on 865 756 058 if you would like to have a chat.

Kind regards

Paul
Thy Will Be Done

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby lindylou23 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:03 am

It's Prefect looking for a funeral service Paul not Graham and Lynn.
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Littlechris » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:57 pm

Prefect. My wife and i are both still alive so i took a plan out with GOLDEN LEAVES Cremation only for the first to die. just over 2000 euros,Obviously another plan will have to be taken for the remaining person. hope that helps. check out there website or reviews on here.
Littlechris

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby prefect » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:16 pm

Littlechris wrote:Prefect. My wife and i are both still alive so i took a plan out with GOLDEN LEAVES Cremation only for the first to die. just over 2000 euros,Obviously another plan will have to be taken for the remaining person. hope that helps. check out there website or reviews on here.

GOOD POINT Little Chris, you only need 1 funeral plan to start, after one crosses over the
rainbow bridge you can take out the 2nd
prefect

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales/Quesada

Postby DuFay » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:45 am

Hi yes we to would like some answers to Cremation as you have to be careful with what you decide we contacted The Universaty hospital to offer our bodies to Medical Science & we were accepted but were told with rising costs we had to pay the Funeral Director €1000 per body to allow them to collect each body & transfer it to the university, This was done years ago so as were getting older i decided we had better check it out so i contacted the funeral director to see if all was ok & to ask what would happen if our bodies were rejected by the University only to be told if our bodies were rejected we would have to pay there normal cremation charges of over €3400 per body when all we need is a simple direct cremation with no service. Ive seen some on facebook starting at €1300 has anyone tried them or are they any good as i cant seem to find them again ive also seen direct cremation with Golden Leaves for €1500 & others going up to 2/3/4000 can anyone give any advice or help as weve seen the traps on some get it all for €500 but when the contact you its over €2400. so obviously it needs looking into so any help on this is much appreciated.
DuFay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby jpeg » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:04 am

some of the richest people in Spain are Tanatoria owners
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores