Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Change of address for Permiso De Residencia

Change of address for Permiso De Residencia

Postby ShaAde » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:58 pm

We have recently moved and need to amend the address held on our Permiso de Residencia. Has anyone managed to do this and, if so, can they please advise us where we need to go and what documents/pictures etc we will need to complete/take with us.
We are unable to do anything on line as we do not have digital signatures/Clave.

Any advice gratefully received.
ShaAde

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Change of address for Permiso De Residencia

Postby Bee » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:37 pm

Have you been to the Pádron office and been issued with your new Padron Cert. You then have to go to the nearest Extranjeria Office of the Policia Nacional (a cita previa - appointment- is usually needed) with the required Modelo I think it is the EX17. Take an updated padron certificate with new address. Passport and copies. pay the required fee at Bank first if a fee is due. You can also get a Gestor to do it for you. It is a pity you havent a Cl@ve as there is a one-stop-shop where you can notify all official bodies in one go like DGT, SUMA, INSS, Revenue. Go to your nearest SUMA office and get yourself a cl@ve it is worth it.

https://cambiodomicilio.redsara.es/pcd/ ... ogin.xhtml

These are all the Modelos and what they are for:

https://www.immigrationspain.es/en/appl ... migration/

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby ShaAde » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:19 am

Hi Bee,

Thank you so much for the information, even the consulate couldn´t tell me what form I needed. :D
ShaAde

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:21 pm

In fairness to the Consulate Spanish Citizens Advice Bureau have left it blank as well so hopefully it is not up to the person behind the desk at Policia Nacional/Extranjeria on the day to decide !!

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja