Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Shingrix Vaccine

Re: Shingrix Vaccine

Postby Paul Uden » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:17 am

They didn't mention the name of the vaccine, but a couple of people reported having a shingles vaccine on here last month, I assumed on their SIPs rather than privately.
Paul Uden

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby mondo » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:30 am

Steve wilkins wrote:Shingles is a listed side effect from the covid jabs as specified on the forced released documents from pfizer. It is one one the 1300 listed potential side effects from the vaccine. Which they tried to bury for 75 years.

But go ahead and keep getting jabs. For the love of god.

According to The Lancet (and many others) there is no conclusive correlation between the Covid 19 jab and shingles.
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Steve wilkins » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:24 pm

Well it's listed in the released pfizer documents as a potential side effect, which anyone can go and peruse at their leisure.
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby mondo » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:14 pm

I have perused the Pfizer website and can find no mention of the vaccine giving people shingles, or even being linked to it.

Perhaps if you put a link to the documents we could all see the report.

mondo

Postby Steve wilkins » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:25 pm

I saved it to the computer when it was released. Searching for it now online just brings up fact checkers saying how side effects associated with the vaccine are ridiculous. Amazing as it seems to be the only vaccine in history that never causes any problems and never will ;)

When i have more time i'll dig a bit deeper and post a link when i have one.
Steve wilkins

Postby Bee » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:43 pm

Thanks all for your comments. Yes anything that affects the immune system can bring them on. Lots of people get chickenpox when young but it doesn't necessarily follow that you will get shingles.

Bee
Bee

Postby Steve wilkins » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:50 am

Here is a link to the released Pfizer docs which highlight the potential side effects:

https://www.riotimesonline.com/wp-conte ... leased.pdf

And here is a link to various pubmed articles discussing the reactivation of the virus (varicella-zoster virus) which causes shingles post vaccination: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34568532/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34568532/
Steve wilkins

Postby mondo » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:43 am

Some sites will say no correlation, like Lancet, others say there is. I suppose it depends on what/who you want to believe.

For me it could come down to what you would rather risk.

Having shingles, or joining the 7,000,000 who are now dead through covid.

Personally I would rather have shingles than risk being dead.

But that's just my opinion.

mondo

Postby Steve wilkins » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:10 pm

Indeed it does depend on what one wishes to believe. I have to ask how many of those vaccinated could ever bring themselves to acknowledge the potential for the vaccines to cause severe problems, even death? My guess is not many. I've seen the damage, i witness it every other day. I have had people admit they have problems after the vaccine, and i'm not the only poster on this site that does so. But the whole world is telling everyone that they're safe and effective and to keep getting more for more protection. Each to their own I suppose. My stance has not changed.

There is a acknowledgment that there has been a link between the covid jabs and shigles as the links show.
Steve wilkins

Postby Mac3blade » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:21 pm

When patients take a new drug and report a side effect, the drugs company are obliged to include that side effect. Without a doubt, people can become sick eg shingles after having been vaccinated and there is no connection whatsoever other than coincidence.
When we take the time to read the leaflets contained inside packets of medication, it’s flabbergasting to read the number of different reported side effects. The vast majority of people won’t experience any of these reported problems but the pharmaceutical companies are legally bound to provide this information. You are not guaranteed to get any of them thank goodness.
Shingles tends to attack us when we are at our lowest. Many people suffer dreadful pain and itching. I think if it’s caught quickly enough, it can be cured successfully. When I was a young mother, I got shingles in my head. It started by creating a shooting, stinging feeling. I was so fortunate. Our doctor ( now retired) was brilliant and diagnosed immediately what the problem was. I was prescribed Zovirax ointment ( usually given for cold sores Herpes) I had to apply the ointment regularly. Doctor told me that without treatment, it would have made its way to my eye and could have caused blindness. .
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

PreviousNext