Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

El Recorral

El Recorral

Postby Rhino1921 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:53 pm

I was walking our dog at El Recorral about half an hour ago in the area designated for dogs. I could not believe the amount of dog poo just left there by dog owners. Usually there are a few, but today it was shocking to see how much there was. Come on dog owners of all Nationalities, for goodness sake please pick up. There are plenty of bins around for disposal. My fear is that if this continues the Town Hall will stop dogs entering ANY of the areas at Recorral.
Rhino1921

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Rita Mooney » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:24 am

It’s the same in the park opposite the Norwegian School. Regular dog walkers pick up, but during holiday periods, visitors don’t bother. It’s the same on the pavements in that area. Maybe notices should be put on the trees?
Rita Mooney

Which part of Spain are you from?: Central Quesada

Re: El Recorral

Postby C&J » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:50 am

Totally agree! We don't have a dog; however when we walk through the Park, we constantly are having to lookout for dog-poo. We noticed that this has increased over the past few months. Shame on the dog owners who are too lazy to clear-up their dog's mess.
C&J

Postby cheflady » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:54 am

Where we live the Spanish people think we're the crazy English because we do clean up! We've not been to that park yet does anyone know if you can let your dog cool down in the streams/ water? Cheers Jules
cheflady

Postby David Stokes » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:43 pm

The levels of poo in the park, and along the roads, always go up in August - the Madrileños are here.
David Stokes

Postby Benbow » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:09 pm

cheflady wrote:Where we live the Spanish people think we're the crazy English because we do clean up! We've not been to that park yet does anyone know if you can let your dog cool down in the streams/ water? Cheers Jules

No you can't.
Benbow

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales