Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Reseal stone carpet chippings on pool capping

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Reseal stone carpet chippings on pool capping

Postby Zumba with Angie » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:10 am

Does anyone know of a company which could reseal the stone chippings of the stone carpet capping on our pool. We had this put on several years ago, the company is no longer in operation and their head office doesn´t respond to emails. The stone chippings are no longer bonded to the surface and end up sticking to your feet when leaving the pool, it appears the seal has completely broken down.
We´ve tried the companies at the market but they´re not interested. Been to Leroy Merlin and recommended not to use their resin as this could be dangerous and eventually crack due to the sun, and end up cutting our feet. We bought a renovator which was recommended by them, but is more of a primer & when opened was like a white glue which may work but would look terrible.
Zumba with Angie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada