Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Reuse GVAsalut app on new Android phone not working

Reuse GVAsalut app on new Android phone not working

Postby CarelCaffa » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:24 pm

After I changed my old Samsung phone for a new type of Samsung the GVASalut app was transferred to the new phone without my two SIP entries (one for my wife and one for me). So I tried to enter the number of the SIP card, found the date by scanning the bar code at the back and filled in the month and year of issueing. Whatever I tried I get the message no t'hem pogut identificar. Cal introduir alguna and thats where is all stops. I tried to delete th app from my new phone and downloaded it again and the same happened. Does anyone have a solution for me? Thank you in advance.
CarelCaffa

Which part of Spain are you from?: Altea Costa Blanca

Re: Reuse GVAsalut app on new Android phone not working

Postby Bee » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:12 pm

Sounds a bit like the banking apps where you can edit your personal details at your "security devices" where you would enter your new phone details and make it your Active Device.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby marianna13 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:58 pm

Hi, I had to do this recently too. When setting it up you also have to create the 4 digit pin number - I think you can use your previous one, but I did a new one anyway. Not sure if that helps, but mine was fine then.
marianna13

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby CarelCaffa » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:34 pm

HI Marianna13, can you tell me where to fill in this pin? I only am able to go to the first screen of filling in the SIP number, date and mm/yy. There is no other field to fill. Regards, Carel
CarelCaffa

Which part of Spain are you from?: Altea Costa Blanca