Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Karaoke Bars

Re: Karaoke Bars

Postby keithalgorfa » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:32 pm

Sad trolls who probably sit at home playing with themselves!
keithalgorfa

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby sarnia cherie » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:23 pm

No. We much prefer to go somewhere where somebody can actually sing.
sarnia cherie

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo pepin

Postby sarnia cherie » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:46 pm

To KEITHALGORFA if your comment was aimed at us we are not impressed and it is unwarranted and uncalled for. We go out quite often to alsorts of different venues to see and hear many different acts of all genres and do not sit at home all the time.
sarnia cherie

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo pepin

Postby elchedave » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:35 pm

sarnia cherie wrote:To KEITHALGORFA if your comment was aimed at us we are not impressed and it is unwarranted and uncalled for. We go out quite often to alsorts of different venues to see and hear many different acts of all genres and do not sit at home all the time.

Don't take it personal, it was probably aimed at me also & i did recommend a karaoke bar to him which is my local, however i choose not to attend on those nights as i hate listening to so called singers who sound more like an Arab call to prayer. He is clearly a very sad individual.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Big Wheeler » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:18 pm

elchedave wrote:
sarnia cherie wrote:To KEITHALGORFA if your comment was aimed at us we are not impressed and it is unwarranted and uncalled for. We go out quite often to alsorts of different venues to see and hear many different acts of all genres and do not sit at home all the time.

Don't take it personal, it was probably aimed at me also & i did recommend a karaoke bar to him which is my local, however i choose not to attend on those nights as i hate listening to so called singers who sound more like an Arab call to prayer. He is clearly a very sad individual.

I hope you're not referring to my dulcet tones !
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby elchedave » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:25 pm

Big Wheeler wrote:
elchedave wrote:

I hope you're not referring to my dulcet tones !

If the cap fits!!
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Day86 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:13 pm

La Vida bar avenida Antonio quesada 1, Dona Pepa Tuesdays and Thursdays 8.30-11.30pm
Day86

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous