Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

U.K. health care

Re: U.K. health care

Postby Mac3blade » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:06 pm

In answer to “what has it to do with living in Spain”. Absolutely nothing but constantly reading hateful and negative remarks about the U.K. , I wanted to let you know that it’s still a great place to live in. I love living in Spain and I love living here. By the way, the forum is known as TALKQUESADA and doesn’t mention that topics have to be about living in Spain. The forum is designed for English speaking people as a means of helping and offering advice to some of us. Recently, I’ve noticed several people posting that they were going back to live in the U.K. so perhaps my post might appeal to them if not you.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Darro » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:42 pm

Whelts wrote:Brilliant, they do that here in Spain too, it isn't just the UK.

It's very common here, my wife has been referred to the private sector 3 or 4 times and a friend was sent for an operation.
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby Mac3blade » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:28 am

Well, it’s good news for all of us. It’s a relief to know how many of us are receiving such wonderful medical care. Long May it continue.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Previous