Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Advice needed please.

Advice needed please.

Postby dr.doolittle » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:18 am

How do i go about replacing NIE, Driving licence, Passport and SIP cards now they have been stolen.
dr.doolittle

Re: Advice needed please.

Postby jpeg » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:06 am

I would have a searck round where your bag was stolen as the robbers most likely threw the bag away the only seem interested in cash
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:26 am

Do you mean TIE?
You have to go through the whole procedure again unfortunately, filling in the form's fingerprints etc 2 trips to Alicante.
Driving licence would be Traffico Alicante, the SIP card is simple, your clinic will give you a new one, depends if they charge you, if they do it's something like 3 euros which has to be paid at the bank, the clinic will give you the form. Best to get someone like one way services to do TIE and driver's licence. As for passport, apply for replacement. See if car insurance will cover costs?
dr.doolittle wrote:How do i go about replacing NIE, Driving licence, Passport and SIP cards now they have been stolen.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby dr.doolittle » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:22 am

Chrisdee wrote:Do you mean TIE?
You have to go through the whole procedure again unfortunately, filling in the form's fingerprints etc 2 trips to Alicante.
Driving licence would be Traffico Alicante, the SIP card is simple, your clinic will give you a new one, depends if they charge you, if they do it's something like 3 euros which has to be paid at the bank, the clinic will give you the form. Best to get someone like one way services to do TIE and driver's licence. As for passport, apply for replacement. See if car insurance will cover costs?
dr.doolittle wrote:How do i go about replacing NIE, Driving licence, Passport and SIP cards now they have been stolen.

dr.doolittle

Postby Cornishbug » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:13 am

I am led to believe that if you have your TIE (residencia card) with you there is absolutely no need to have your passport...This has been the case with us in the 10 years we've lived here..Your residencia is as good as your passport here
Cornishbug

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Fulgencio

Postby jpeg » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:17 pm

comments withdrawn
Last edited by jpeg on Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jpeg

Postby Glendapnorth » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:39 pm

With Love in Ciudad Quesada can assist with replacing your passport. They will require a police report.
Glendapnorth

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Spannygranny » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:10 pm

I had mine stolen, I used Barbara Cabos, in Guardamar for my TIE, she sorted out appointments and completed the paperwork,also her assistant took me to Alicante, both for the initial appointment for finger prints etc, then to collect the TIE. Quite stress free.
Spannygranny

Postby jpeg » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:20 pm

How much did she charge please
jpeg

Postby bgrant26 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:08 pm

I signed up to miDGT app a few days ago, which holds copies of all your car documents including your driving licence. I noticed this morning that Correos have a driving licence replacement service for €30.50. You need to attend the post office and supply the necessary documents. The copy of driving licence on the miDGT app might be sufficient. Might be worth a try.
bgrant26

Next