Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bra Measuring Service

Bra Measuring Service

Postby toffeeapple » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:18 am

Hi

Does anyone know where there is a bra measuring service?

Tia
toffeeapple

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Bra Measuring Service

Postby Mac3blade » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:31 am

I’m assuming you are like myself and somewhat too heavy. It’s vital to wear the best foundation garments we can afford. Over the years I wasted money buying bras that didn’t actually fit me. Finally I was told about PRIMA DONNA. There’s a little shop in Torrevieja that sells this brand. They certainly carry the swimwear. They are expensive but truthfully worth every single penny. Do not be put off by the cost. Trust me, get measured and try some on. Pop your top on and look in the mirror and you’ll be delighted.
Google stockists of PRIMA DONNA BRAS and that should guide you. Please let me know the result.
Cheers.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Chrisdee » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:21 am

There's I e stall on Torrevieja market who are very good, I get mine there, not a lot of choice in my size but they do fit well. She will measure you and you can try them on, they have a small changing room. I bought 3 today. They go up to an E cup
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby toffeeapple » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:00 pm

Chrisdee wrote:There's I e stall on Torrevieja market who are very good, I get mine there, not a lot of choice in my size but they do fit well. She will measure you and you can try them on, they have a small changing room. I bought 3 today. They go up to an E cup

Thanks Chris what's the name of the stall please any ideas?

If it's Shana's she measured me at Zoco Market I bought some bras only to have to take them back the following week..She had a rude attitude wouldn't give me a refund even though it was her mistake and just walked off like she was sucking a lemon..charming!!!

Her colleague measured me then with a better attitude. She came up with different measurement so bought another bra only to bring it home and again wrong size... couldn't be bothered to go back again so just kept the thing.

So not going back there... useless!

I'm not massive and I don't have spaniel's ears...I just like some support when I go out and prefer strapless. I tend to wear bikini tops or sports bras any other time as they are softer when the weather is hot
toffeeapple

Postby Chrisdee » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:28 pm

I'll find out next time I go as it's all changed now. It's Def not Shana's

toffeeapple wrote:
Chrisdee wrote:There's I e stall on Torrevieja market who are very good, I get mine there, not a lot of choice in my size but they do fit well. She will measure you and you can try them on, they have a small changing room. I bought 3 today. They go up to an E cup

Thanks Chris what's the name of the stall please any ideas?

If it's Shana's she measured me at Zoco Market I bought some bras only to have to take them back the following week..She had a rude attitude wouldn't give me a refund even though it was her mistake and just walked off like she was sucking a lemon..charming!!!

Her colleague measured me then with a better attitude. She came up with different measurement so bought another bra only to bring it home and again wrong size... couldn't be bothered to go back again so just kept the thing.

So not going back there... useless!

I'm not massive and I don't have spaniel's ears...I just like some support when I go out and prefer strapless. I tend to wear bikini tops or sports bras any other time as they are softer when the weather is hot
Chrisdee

Postby toffeeapple » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:38 pm

Ok thanks Chris much appreciated :text-thankyouyellow:
toffeeapple

Postby Spannygranny » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:15 pm

I use Bravissimo, UK company, they do a very good bra fitting service,I've just had 2 new bras delivered, fit perfectly
Spannygranny

Postby Mac3blade » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:11 pm

Buy clothes of any kind cannot possibly fit all different shapes and sizes. I know the names that suit me and am rarely disappointed. The same goes with bras. A good bra will offer side support. The bra will not slip off your shoulders. The bra strap on the back will go across the back on not half way towards the shoulders.
The only way you’ll get the correct fit us to be measured and then try some on. You’ll find different styles of bras eg balcony, full support and dear knows how many more. I used to have to buy three hooked types which I didn’t like. I now wear 2 hooked with a narrower strap and feel more feminine.

Many years ago, I stupidly bought a bra from a stout, small female at the market after she held it in front of my bust and assured me it was my size. It most certainly wasn’t my size and yet another bra was given to charity.
Nowadays, I buy PRIMA Donna and Fantasie. The latter is cheaper and a very good fit too.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby sueandneil32 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:28 pm

Shani's lingerie at Zoco market on Sunday. They have a changing booth where you can try on after being measured.
sueandneil32

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:35 pm

OP didn't have good experience with her beforehand, the same with others I know

sueandneil32 wrote:Shani's lingerie at Zoco market on Sunday. They have a changing booth where you can try on after being measured.
Chrisdee

Next