Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Neos bar and restaurant ( was Friends) Los montesinos

Neos bar and restaurant ( was Friends) Los montesinos

Postby partygoer » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:24 am

Well worth a visit! Lovely dining area to the rear of the property, was obviously originally for animals, now decorated tastefully with original stalls..airconned aswell.

We've been for Sunday lunch a couple of times..top notch.
Friday we went for fish and chips...pearly white cod and handcut chips, the OH had lagostine and hand cut chips.. top notch.!

Friendly owners and lovely chilled atmosphere..
There were no waitresses dashing around at 100mph and no having to wait ages for the bill..definately worth a try...
partygoer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Neos bar and restaurant ( was Friends) Los montesinos

Postby Linda25 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Agree 100% with you partygoer about the food, we have had breakfast and Sunday lunch last week but one aircon unit not working so extremely hot but they are having a new one delivered Wednesday so that’s good news.
They are lovely owners and staff and we will be making this one of our favourite places to visit.
Linda25

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Re: Neos bar and restaurant ( was Friends) Los montesinos

Postby Philipb1407 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:58 am

I agree about the comments at Neo’s, Sunday Lunch, 3 coarse for €13, beer and drinks really cheap I had pate/toast side salad and caramelised onion starter, Roast beef dinner with Cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pud, gravy, Peas, Carrots, Mash potato and roast potato, and a very good trifle to finish off, a pint of beer, came to €17.00. The dinner was hot, cooked perfectly, tasty and plentiful. The place was full so the atmosphere was great, this place is gaining a reputation as a great English food establishment, serving the best of English cuisine. The staff are attentive, they care about the quality of the food, it’s an open kitchen and although full of cooking implements was immaculately clean.
Been 5-6 times now and this is the mark of true professionals, the first time I ate there I had home made pie, I asked if they were open to criticism without being offended, they said yes of course, I said the pie was a little salty they took this on board, not once has any food again tasted of salt, try their home made pie absolutely delicious, if you can eat at an establishment and give your honest opinion and they take it on board, you have a very successful restaurant to visit regularly.. going again soon..
Philipb1407