Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Parking Fine received in Guadamar

Re: Parking Fine received in Guadamar

Postby Paul M » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:39 pm

Love a bargain us Brits :text-lol:
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby sarnia cherie » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:51 pm

Thanks Harry. Yes I like a bargain but I’d rather pay €50 than €100 or perhaps even more if not paid in time.
sarnia cherie

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo pepin

Postby Darro » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:33 am

Guadamar are definitely raking it in this year, we're getting similar posts virtually weekly.
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby Graham_Lynn » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:47 pm

Darro wrote:Guadamar are definitely raking it in this year, we're getting similar posts virtually weekly.

It’s probably the fact that Guardamar have not charged since Covid and although announced with massive publicity (facebook, radio and newspapers ) that parking charges would commence again, there’s lot of new people in the area that just don’t know the parking rules, which form part of the Spanish “Highway Code”
I still find it rather strange that people don’t wonder why there’s so much parking available right by the beach after driving past streets and streets of parked vehicles., then don’t bother to check for parking signs. Blue bays across Spain signify mean paid parking and people are advised to check at pay stations for local regulations. You can’t miss the blue bays as Guardamar have repainted them this year.

Lynn
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Calamity J » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:46 am

Thanks to everyone for their useful input, it appears we have indeed just been very lucky with our previous occasional evening parking..
I’d be really grateful if either Harry or Sarnia Cherie could update the post when they finally receive details of the fine in order to pay it, in order to give me an idea of the timescales please. Muchas G’s
Calamity J

Which part of Spain are you from?: Aeropuerto

Previous