Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Supermarket checkouts

Re: Supermarket checkouts

Postby SnowWhite06 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:27 pm

Every country I have ever lived people pack their bag at the checkout. No where do they just throw it into the trolley to be packed later. The check out person in Australia actually packs it for you. Not sure what the problem is here, just wait your turn, or go at a quieter time.
SnowWhite06

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Mr, Angry » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:18 pm

elchedave wrote:Four pages of replies to another Mr Angry wind up, surely you all (& me) have far too much time on our hands.
:text-lol:
. Ha, ha, ha, I know. It’s so easy isn’t it? Shall we talk about Brexit?
Mr, Angry

Postby Reet Petite » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:07 pm

We are pensioners and we do load our shopping onto our trolley not all decrepid you know!
Reet Petite

Postby Wolfie » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:09 pm

Big Wheeler wrote:
cjrk wrote:The difference between Lidl in UK and the one in Quesada is that the UK ones have shelves after the tills so that when you've been through checkout, you can put everything in the trolley at checkout and pack it at the shelves.

Personally, after scanning I put the stuff back in the trolley, then bag it all in the boot of my car.

So do I.
Wolfie

Postby Mr, Angry » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:21 pm

Wolfie wrote:
Big Wheeler wrote:
cjrk wrote:The difference between Lidl in UK and the one in Quesada is that the UK ones have shelves after the tills so that when you've been through checkout, you can put everything in the trolley at checkout and pack it at the shelves.

Personally, after scanning I put the stuff back in the trolley, then bag it all in the boot of my car.

So do I.
Mr, Angry

Previous