Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Pet insurance compulsory from 29th september

Re: Pet insurance compulsory from 29th september

Postby Paulr » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:36 am

We have home insurance with Liberty Seguros, which covers our dog for Third Party Liability, provided we comply with Spanish regulations, e.g. he's chipped and vaccinated, and in the case of dog owners in Formentera del Segura, he's also had a DNA sample taken and recorded.
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby Andrew Hardy » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:51 am

We checked with our insurance company to discover the 3rd party element for pets is included but first had to check with our town hall what category ours came under. As they don't have a "you might get a nasty lick" category, it comes under domestic.
Andrew Hardy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Gustav » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:00 pm

Paulr wrote:We have home insurance with Liberty Seguros, which covers our dog for Third Party Liability, provided we comply with Spanish regulations, e.g. he's chipped and vaccinated, and in the case of dog owners in Formentera del Segura, he's also had a DNA sample taken and recorded.

I bet a lot of people don't know that in formentura
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:07 pm

Gustav that little delinquent and his parents needs a stern talking to by the Policia Local/ Guardia Civil as obviously he is well on his way to seeing the inside of Fontcalent. Depending on your car insurance and excess you should be covered.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion