Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Spanish Lessons me again

Spanish Lessons me again

Postby Calamity J » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:16 pm

I’m so sorry that the attachment doesn’t load on the forum, although it all looks fine to me when I do it..
Anyway the classes are with María - 0034 646567597 or [email protected]
Held at Bar Quino in Las Heredades
2 hour lesson weekly for which she charges 30 euros a month
She is Spanish & you learn about Spain, the culture, the current news as well as of course the language. We use exercise books available on Amazon. The classes are due to start in September.
Calamity J

Which part of Spain are you from?: Aeropuerto

Re: Spanish Lessons me again

Postby margo » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:53 am

Hi there. Can you suppky details of the exercise books on Amazon please.

Thank you
margo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Calamity J » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:30 am

margo wrote:Hi there. Can you suppky details of the exercise books on Amazon please.

Thank you

Hi Margo. We started our beginners level using A1 Nuevo Español en Marcha 1, there’s 2 books for each edition, one has course work (Libro del alumno) & the other has corresponding exercises (Cuarderno de ejercicios)
Calamity J

Which part of Spain are you from?: Aeropuerto

Postby Paulr » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:47 am

I also learn Spanish with María at Bar Quino's and I think it's worth mentioning that she is a fully qualified, native Spanish teacher - her lessons have structure, and are also informative and fun. I wish I'd found her when I first moved to Spain!

Here's an interesting fact I learned from María who, as a certified teacher, also had to learn and teach Valenciano: the place Cabo Roig, which we Brits typically call "Cabo Roy", is a Valencian name, not Castillian, so Spaniards don't know how to pronounce it either. As a Valenciano word, it should actually be pronounced "Cabo Rotch" :P
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby billogs » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:38 pm

I can also highly recommend Maria. I have been attending her classes for a couple of years now. The lessons are interesting and you don't realise how much you are learning. She is very patient and the classes are well structured and good value.
Gary
billogs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada