Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Moving to Quesada

Re: Moving to Quesada

Postby marcliff » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:31 am

Never been or seen a mugger or been hugged by one.
Very, very rare for our bins not to be emptied. Very rare indeed.
I speak Spanish, thank you, but definitely not necessary in this area.

Got my utility contracts done before I even moved in. Don't think I had to fill in any piece of paper work to get them as it was all done for me.

Broadband contract? One signature thank you. DVBLab no problem. I pay no bank charges whatsoever All free and even the bank card is free.

There is, however, one excellent thing about the place. It is not a prison, there are no armed guards keeping you here. If some people are so bloody miserable and always look on the dark side of things, why don't they bugger off somewhere else? There's nothing to keep you here and you are perfectly free to go wherever you want. Especially if you want to vent your spleen at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Then again, maybe people enjoy being Victor Meldrews and it amuses them to be thought of as that miserable git who lives round the corner.

I've got a cookie jar full of 1 cent and 2 cent coins if anyone wants an advance on buying a ticket out of here.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Re: Moving to Quesada

Postby Maccaloon » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:57 am

My GF and I did a recce in Sept and we really like Quesada. It was lovely and quiet where we stayed (up near Harry's Bar) and the walk from town was very pleasant. We plan to purchase a property in Quesada/Dona Pepa early next year and are compiling a shortlist of properties to view in January.

It's going to be a permanent move, so we are knee deep in research at the moment, so if you want to exchange notes Graeme, please PM. We are looking at every expenditure from

Life/Home/car insurance
Taxes
Car prices
Broadband, etc.
All the monthly outgoings.

Best,

Mac
Maccaloon

Which part of Spain are you from?: London (currently)

Previous