Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

unbelievable neighbours

Re: unbelievable neighbours

Postby OGM » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:06 pm

Are your neighbour Brits? Maybe they need a message they won't forget. Give them an inch they will take a mile. I've always lived by the saying, get your retaliation in first, put them down fast and let God sort it out.
OGM

Postby Brandyboy 1 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:45 pm

Just let it go.

Any retaliation will make matters worse and could make your life miserable.

It's only three brush handles after all and they did return the brush heads.

Is it worth it.

( I'm finding it very difficult not to smile. )
Brandyboy 1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby franklandcc » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:14 am

Good Morning everyone,

Firstly a friend of mine has recently shown me all the messages that has been written about me & Partner from Roy Williams.
Secondly there is always 3 sides to every storey
The person that’s complaining
My side
Truth.

I have lived next door to these people since 2006
I spend more than six months a year outside of spain due to work.
I come home every time to complaints since day one.
They had fights with my ex wife also with ex girlfriends of mine they had fights.
They never complained when over the years I took them to numberous Resturants and May I add I paid every Bill and not MENU DEL DIAS.
They never complained about Music when dancing all over my pool side drinking and eating my food. Mmmmmm

My Partner & Friend went for a cycle one Sunday morning and left two very small Pomeranians in the garden which like any dog would bark but come on they 3kg in size not exactly German Shepard’s hahah. Yes they complained.

Most recently my Partner had visitors and was sat in the Pergola and they was chatting in Spanish I will add so these people don’t understand.
There garden is around 800m2 so why start to water exactly where they was sat and sprayed water all over her friends mmmm.

The fence next to my view where my car is parked they have Tied a Witches broom and hung a Doll witch on the pergola..mmmmm we laugh and ask who is the Witch hahaha

My partner had a baby stray cat thrown in the garden and named her Elizabeth. We paid all the VET Fees. Guess what they have took the cat. But my Partner is very happy for Elizabeth to be being looked after no mention of is it ok for me to look after Elizabeth they just took her.

We had a new fence from Leyroy Merlin install so it blocks out these people view guess what they Complained.
My partner was given two very nice garden charms so she hung them in our Pergola. Guess what they complained about the noise of charms

And lastly for all those who are commenting and calling me bad neighbours please before you comment in future remember what I have said at the beginning always 3 sides of every storey.

To many people have nothing else to do but moan and whinge.
You Don’t know me or my Partner and I will tell you all we have the most upmost respect for all people specially OAP’s

But unfortunately like people have previously commented it’s sad when you move to spain and get bad neighbours have a good think please.

Hope you all enjoy your time in spain. Over & Out
Last edited by franklandcc on Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
franklandcc

Which part of Spain are you from?: rojales

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:29 am

Well done to you for putting your side if the story. Could you not talk to each other and sort this whole mess out and make life happier for all concerned?
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby 300TDi » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:33 am

franklandcc wrote:Good Morning everyone,

Firstly a friend of mine has recently shown me all the messages that has been written about me & Partner from Roy Williams.
Secondly there is always 3 sides to every storey
The person that’s complaining
My side
Truth.

I have lived next door to these people since 2006
I spend more than six months a year outside of spain due to work.
I come home every time to complaints since day one.
They had fights with my ex wife also with ex girlfriends of mine they had fights.
They never complained when over the years I took them to numberous Resturants and May I add I paid every Bill and not MENU DEL DIAS.
They never complained about Music when dancing all over my pool side drinking and eating my food. Mmmmmm

My Partner & Friend went for a cycle one Sunday morning and left two very small Pomeranians in the garden which like any dog would bark but come on they 3kg in size not exactly German Shepard’s hahah. Yes they complained.

Most recently my Partner had visitors and was sat in the Pergola and they was chatting in Spanish I will add so these people don’t understand.
There garden is around 800m2 so why start to water exactly where they was sat and sprayed water all over her friends mmmm.

The fence next to my view where my car is parked they have Tied a Witches broom and hung a Doll witch on the pergola..mmmmm we laugh and ask who is the Witch hahaha

My partner had a baby stray cat thrown in the garden and named her Elizabeth. We paid all the VET Fees. Guess what they have took the cat. But my Partner is very happy for Elizabeth to be being looked after no mention of is it ok for me to look after Elizabeth they just took her.

We had a new fence from Leyroy Merlin install so it blocks out these people view guess what they Complained.
My partner was given two very nice garden charms so she hung them in our Pergola. Guess what they complained about the noise of charms

And lastly for all those who are commenting and calling me bad neighbours please before you comment in future remember what I have said at the beginning always 3 sides of every storey.

To many people have nothing else to do but moan and whinge.
You Don’t know me or my Partner and I will tell you all we have the most upmost respect for all people specially OAP’s

But unfortunately like people have previously commented it’s sad when you move to spain and get bad neighbours have a good think please.

Hope you all enjoy your time in spain. Over & Out

I notice you did not explain why you cut their brushes. Why did you do that and how do you justify it?

We can see their is some clear history between you, but criminal damage and theft does not seem acceptable.

One thing I can say, thank Fcuk I dont live with neighbours who engage in this kind of activity, it would make life hell.
300TDi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rafal

Postby brandyboy » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:40 am

By the sound of it, they deserve each other.
brandyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby franklandcc » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:51 am

Brandyboy.

When people send message at 20:28pm on Saturday night please have a think ????
Secondly I work 12 hours per day 6 days per week and when I return to my beautiful home 1 or 2 times a month I’m allowed to have fun even the town hall has given me this permission.
I don’t complain about fiestas or fireworks like certain people.
I think a good Finca springs to mind. Hahaha
Have a good day a head.
franklandcc

Which part of Spain are you from?: rojales

Postby Ginner » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:30 am

franklandcc wrote:Brandyboy.

When people send message at 20:28pm on Saturday night please have a think ????
Secondly I work 12 hours per day 6 days per week and when I return to my beautiful home 1 or 2 times a month I’m allowed to have fun even the town hall has given me this permission.
I don’t complain about fiestas or fireworks like certain people.
I think a good Finca springs to mind. Hahaha
Have a good day a head.

Yeah but what about the broom handles. We’re all dying to know
Ginner

Postby lindylou23 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:40 am

Consideration from both sides to each other I feel is needed.

There seems to be a generation difference here, so different lifestyles and priorities for each household.

Hugely frustrating for both I expect.

I hope it hasn't gone beyond the point of no return.

We have to remember not everyone goes to bed or gets up at the same time, loud music or talking shouting over music annoys people, dogs large or small left to their own devices as opposed to the comfort of being indoors, especially in this heat is annoying to some people.

So forget location location location, its consideration,consideration, consideration

A small price to pay for living in Spain.

Yes and to echo other posts "Broom Handle Saga" what's that all about ?
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby brandyboy » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:52 am

:text-goodpost:
brandyboy

PreviousNext