Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

unbelievable neighbours

Re: unbelievable neighbours

Postby Mac3blade » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:56 pm

Lindou is talking sense.
Ok. We’ve heard both sides of a story but at no stage has Frank said anything about sawing off Roy’s 3 broom handles. Did you do this and if so, please explain why .

Roy, people on occasion sit outside with family or friends chatting into the wee small hours. The heat here allows for that and it can be fun. If you switch your aircon unit on, you won’t hear a sound and you’ll sleep undisturbed.

Without realising it,we all cause annoyance to others at some time or another. My sister goes over to Tenerife to her place and neighbours (residents) moan if they so much as walk across their floor. Others complained when they lit their gas bbq. Police were called. Can you imagine spending a fortune and buying a beautiful big apartment to have neighbours who chose to live there telling you what you can and cannot do? It’s unthinkable that permanent residents feel they have the right to dictate to other property owners who use their place periodically.
Perhaps it’s time for residents to live in a residential area and holiday makers in another. Unfortunately, this is a tourist area with a mix of residents and visitors so there’s always going to be upset at this time of year.
I’m sorry that this post was ever posted as now both Roy and Frank are feeling aggrieved.

Without a question of a doubt, the two of you or if you dare to include the two females MUST have a conference, a few drinks in a neutral place. You’ll both have years of living in Spain ahead of you and nobody in their right minds would want to be living next door to people who don’t speak to one another.
Nothing major has. Even said or done. Come on now. Rise above this and behave like the hood decent people you both are.
I implore upon you both. Please put this behind you and move forward as good neighbours. Cheers
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Previous