Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Solar lights

Re: Solar lights

Postby jpeg » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:36 am

All the Chinese merchants sites report all data back to China
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Brewingdog » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:46 pm

jpeg wrote:All the Chinese merchants sites report all data back to China

What does the Chinese government get from knowing someone in Quesada is buying solar lights. I can understand them data gathering from military or government agencies. But Teatime buying some garden lights won't help them.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Postby telmel » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:33 pm

Brewingdog wrote:
telmel wrote:I usually buy from amazon but the prices are steadily increasing on the site now, not as cheap as they used to be
I now order most things from Temu, a chinese website with unbelievably low prices
I just ordered some security lights from them arriving tomorrow, they also do a vast range of solar lights
If you spend over 10 euros it is free delivery , if they deliver late they refund you 5 euros and if any goods are faulty they refund you the whole order , i had one item faulty only worth 1.25 on a 10 euro order and they refunded me everything and told me to keep the rest
They do flash sales , i got a very good dog harness for 0.49 cents when i first started shopping with them, normally 15 euros
You do get a lot of e mails from them, thats the only downside, but worth it for the low prices

Interesting to hear from someone that has used Temu. I'm always seeing loads of bargains but always thought it was some kind of scam. If goods are coming from China, how long is the wait for delivery.

On average about 5 to 10 days B, but worth the wait to get the cheap prices
Most reviews you see online are positive and i cannot fault them
Most things i have ordered have been household things like shower heads , cables, memory sticks, stuff for the car and as mentioned solar and security lights, the same lights i ordered from amazon at double the price
I did just order some shoes and sandals in their flash sale, but do not know the quality yet
You have to be careful with clothes though, in the pictures people post on reviews they can be questionable quality, although some are happy with their purchases
You have to be careful with sizes also, for example my summer shoes were 11 euros, if you order a smaller size the price is cheaper, but order a bigger size and the price can increase slightly , you pick your sizes and colour from a drop down box , and the price can change from there, i go for a size bigger as the chinese tend to be a bit tight on this
I read they are losing millions with their promotions to get a foothold in the market, so i would take advantage while prices are still low
Remember to spend 10 euros or more to get free fdelivery, although they will constantly remind you of this
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Postby Brewingdog » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:51 pm

telmel wrote:
Brewingdog wrote:
telmel wrote:I usually buy from amazon but the prices are steadily increasing on the site now, not as cheap as they used to be
I now order most things from Temu, a chinese website with unbelievably low prices
I just ordered some security lights from them arriving tomorrow, they also do a vast range of solar lights
If you spend over 10 euros it is free delivery , if they deliver late they refund you 5 euros and if any goods are faulty they refund you the whole order , i had one item faulty only worth 1.25 on a 10 euro order and they refunded me everything and told me to keep the rest
They do flash sales , i got a very good dog harness for 0.49 cents when i first started shopping with them, normally 15 euros
You do get a lot of e mails from them, thats the only downside, but worth it for the low prices

Interesting to hear from someone that has used Temu. I'm always seeing loads of bargains but always thought it was some kind of scam. If goods are coming from China, how long is the wait for delivery.

On average about 5 to 10 days B, but worth the wait to get the cheap prices
Most reviews you see online are positive and i cannot fault them
Most things i have ordered have been household things like shower heads , cables, memory sticks, stuff for the car and as mentioned solar and security lights, the same lights i ordered from amazon at double the price
I did just order some shoes and sandals in their flash sale, but do not know the quality yet
You have to be careful with clothes though, in the pictures people post on reviews they can be questionable quality, although some are happy with their purchases
You have to be careful with sizes also, for example my summer shoes were 11 euros, if you order a smaller size the price is cheaper, but order a bigger size and the price can increase slightly , you pick your sizes and colour from a drop down box , and the price can change from there, i go for a size bigger as the chinese tend to be a bit tight on this
I read they are losing millions with their promotions to get a foothold in the market, so i would take advantage while prices are still low
Remember to spend 10 euros or more to get free fdelivery, although they will constantly remind you of this

And there is all the Chinese government need to know about you.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Previous