Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Solar lights

Solar lights

Postby Teatime2 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:37 am

Good morning, I'm looking for some decorative solar lights. I've tried Zoco market, Leroy Merlin and the Chinese shops but can't find what I'm looking for. Is there a shop you would recommend that carry a large stock of solar lights. Any help would be appreciated. We're in Quesada but can travel.
Thank you.
Teatime2

Which part of Spain are you from?: SALFORD

Re: Solar lights

Postby Madcatwoman » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:54 am

Hi,
I don't know if it's of any help to you but we always buy ours off amazon.es and they have lasted well :-)
Madcatwoman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta

Postby marcliff » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:56 am

JYSK but I think they've cut down their stock, Pepco and the people's favourite, Amazon.

Also Conforama in Zenia Boulevard but, again, I think they've cut down on their stock.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby jpeg » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:40 am

Bought all mine at Aldi and Lidls 10 years ago still going strong and they are still selling them
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby telmel » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:49 pm

I usually buy from amazon but the prices are steadily increasing on the site now, not as cheap as they used to be
I now order most things from Temu, a chinese website with unbelievably low prices
I just ordered some security lights from them arriving tomorrow, they also do a vast range of solar lights
If you spend over 10 euros it is free delivery , if they deliver late they refund you 5 euros and if any goods are faulty they refund you the whole order , i had one item faulty only worth 1.25 on a 10 euro order and they refunded me everything and told me to keep the rest
They do flash sales , i got a very good dog harness for 0.49 cents when i first started shopping with them, normally 15 euros
You do get a lot of e mails from them, thats the only downside, but worth it for the low prices
telmel

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Postby David Stokes » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Leroy Merlin at Haberneras have some.
David Stokes

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Brewingdog » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:51 pm

telmel wrote:I usually buy from amazon but the prices are steadily increasing on the site now, not as cheap as they used to be
I now order most things from Temu, a chinese website with unbelievably low prices
I just ordered some security lights from them arriving tomorrow, they also do a vast range of solar lights
If you spend over 10 euros it is free delivery , if they deliver late they refund you 5 euros and if any goods are faulty they refund you the whole order , i had one item faulty only worth 1.25 on a 10 euro order and they refunded me everything and told me to keep the rest
They do flash sales , i got a very good dog harness for 0.49 cents when i first started shopping with them, normally 15 euros
You do get a lot of e mails from them, thats the only downside, but worth it for the low prices

Interesting to hear from someone that has used Temu. I'm always seeing loads of bargains but always thought it was some kind of scam. If goods are coming from China, how long is the wait for delivery.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:54 pm

My cousin uses Temu an awful lot but I heard they were collecting data for China, it out me off using them.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Brewingdog » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:59 am

Chrisdee wrote:My cousin uses Temu an awful lot but I heard they were collecting data for China, it out me off using them.

Not sure any data they could get from me would help them in any way. But it is good to know people are buying from Temu and seem happy with the service.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Postby 300TDi » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:16 am

Never heard of Temu before. DO you have to pay additional customs charges? Whats the typical shipping time?
300TDi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rafal

Next