Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Administration

Administration

Postby Gran1020 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:50 am

Can anyone give me insight to changing admin company for our community, and what time difference it requires . Also local recommendations from someone who’s changed close to Rojales
Gran1020

Which part of Spain are you from?: La marquesa

Re: Administration

Postby Benbow » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:19 pm

Gran1020 wrote:Can anyone give me insight to changing admin company for our community, and what time difference it requires . Also local recommendations from someone who’s changed close to Rojales

It has to be voted for at the AGM.
Benbow

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Graham_Lynn » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:54 pm

As others have said, an item needs to be placed on the agenda of your next AGM that you are looking to change administrators. Then a vote carried out. You will probably be required to get quotes from a number of companies. Then you will have to have the new company agreed at an AGM.You will then also be required to give the appropriate notice ( as written in your statues) to your current administrators.
If you are looking for recommendations it may help to state which company you are currently using.
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Paul58 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:18 pm

Benbow wrote:
Gran1020 wrote:Can anyone give me insight to changing admin company for our community, and what time difference it requires . Also local recommendations from someone who’s changed close to Rojales

It has to be voted for at the AGM.

You don't have to wait for the AGM. Our president called an EGM (Emergency General Meeting) as we were having serious communication issues with our previous admin'. It took around 6 months for the new admin to receive all the documentation and take over, most of the delay was due to the old admin'.
Paul58

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Return to Quesada general discussion