Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Change.org petition for Quesada

Re: Change.org petition for Quesada

Postby Lesjud » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:00 am

Thank you so much for your efforts in writing to me and thanks for signing the petition!
Lesjud

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby RJC » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:04 am

If we want things to remain as they once were, things are going to have to change.
RJC

Postby Montyswiper » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:38 am

The area of Pico Santa Barbara, the developer, Escribano, has been using it as a dumping ground for his building materials for most of the 16 years I have had to look out on it. He has built. A wall behind the new build houses which started off in stone and was finished with concrete blocks. What an eyesore. The. Rest of the land beside. The houses was to be parkland but now looks like a council tip. It is a disgrace. Have complained to the council and sent pictures to no avail. The area all around has become a flytipping site for anything and everything. The only good thing we get from our suma is the Basra collection. We had friends over from France last week and quite frankly I was embarrassed to show them around this dump. I will support you all the way to get this mess of a town cleared up.
Montyswiper

Which part of Spain are you from?: La marquesa

Postby Gustav » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:19 am

Yet there's people still want buy properties,for permanent living and holiday homes in this area of beautiful Spain,so it can't be as bad as some complain/moan about,
Can it??
Gustav

Postby Mickey Braw » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:31 am

It’s certain areas that are in a mess, you don’t need to live near them for them to be an embarrassment.
Sadly when people have the opportunity to make a change, at the local elections, they just vote for the same old same old.
Mickey Braw

Postby krissy59 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:13 pm

I have been living in Gran Alacant for the past 3 years but have now moved back to quesada. I have noticed a decline in the area in respect of dirty streets, uneven pavements, parking etc. Public transport doesn't exist here and an aging population needs that particularly in the current climate re cars etc. Gran Alacant has an amazing public transport system. My husband and I have signed the petition.
krissy59

Postby Lesjud » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:03 pm

Thank you for taking time to write and signing the petition! Much appreciated.
Lesjud

Postby harlejan » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:49 pm

I regularly use the recycle tip in Quesada by the Aqua Park and driving over to the skips in the tip has regularly caused me to have nails and other materials lodged in my car tyres and we have had to have puncture repairs and even new tyres when unrepairable - even if it was swept with one of the road sweepers daily this could make a great difference. It puts me off going to the tip with garden waste, etc. If this could be mentioned at the meeting I would be very grateful. I have followed the link and registered. Thank you.
harlejan

Postby Lesjud » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:05 pm

Hi. We will make sure all of the comments are shown to the councillor. Thank you for taking the time to write and please, if you have time sign the petition. Regards
Lesley
Lesjud

Postby lexia » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:43 pm

Year’s ago we had a bus service and not enough people used it ! I would like the bar owners and restaurants to use the correct bins.
lexia

PreviousNext