Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Optica Rodriguez.

Optica Rodriguez.

Postby hobnob » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:28 am

Hi all...had a new lens fitted to my right eye three years ago by Torrevieja hospital. a miracle in that from the next morning my tired old eyes were almost as good as new again...the bifocals went into the bin and all was well with my optic world. However over the past week or so I have suddenly been having a problem with firstly reading the sports scores as they parade across the TV screen during Soccer Saturday and lately when driving my vision at twenty meters plus seemed a little fuzzy. This morning bright and early 9.30am I visited Optica Ridriguez who are adjacent to the galp Quesada petrol station...my visit was to ask the Optician for advice in respect of my somewhat fuzzy vision. The lady in the Opticians heard my tale of optical woe and there and then gave me a full eye examination..took a picture of the back of my eye and pronounced that my three year old lens was dirty...she explained that it was quite common and that I should see my Doctor who in turn would refer me to the Hospital so the lens could be cleaned...it was a simple procedure. I thanked her and said how much do I owe you and she said that the examination and advice was free. I chose Optica Rodriguez because of the several recommendations posted on this forum...so thank you Optica Rodriguez and thank you wise posters of the Quesada Forum. I did return to the shop with a couple of boxes of chocolate mints to say thanks.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Re: Optica Rodriguez.

Postby Super Simon » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:12 pm

Positive story .
Paying it forward always works .

Thanks for sharing
Super Simon

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby Red Rock » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:43 pm

I had to have glasses for driving.
I had a nasty experience with Specsavers in Southampton but Optica Rodrigue were brilliant.
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby David Stokes » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:55 pm

I have been going to them for years. They are brilliant and I wouldn't go anywhere else.
David Stokes

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Gustav » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:11 am

Exspensive, but excellent service and after service
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Return to Quesada general discussion