Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Itchy forehead

Re: Itchy forehead

Postby Steve wilkins » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:54 pm

telmel wrote:
Steve wilkins wrote:That's great that it's working. Not to put a dampner on anything, but it is possible that you still may get a itch due to the healing process i said earlier. Having said that, it's great your getting results.

There's alot to be said about this natural "crap" but all you can do is try. If it doesn't work, then fair enough, another approach is needed.

Just dont let the pharmaceutical companies hear about these home cures , they dont like it when people start using natural remedies, it cuts into their huge profits

I think with the continual roll out and uptake of covid vaccines, and more new ones in the pipeline to combat the next crisis which is on the way, i think their profits are very much secure.
Steve wilkins

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: Itchy forehead

Postby Gustav » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:27 am

faolteam wrote:We’re does one buy these plants, in torrevieja can I bring it home on, plane

Buy a packet of seeds, no soil involved, easy clean transportation
Gustav

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion