Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bumping posts

Re: Bumping posts

Postby Paul58 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:31 pm

I may be missing some info' but isn't this the "Buy & Sell" section here https://www.talkquesada.com/items-for-sale-in-quesada-and-surrounding-areas-f36/?utm_source=Selector&utm_medium=Selector&utm_campaign=Selector&utm_content=Selector

Your item would still be visible within this section for a while, even though it may disappear from "unseen" posts. I guess if someone has seen it and not responded, then they're not really interested.
Paul58

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Paul M » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:46 pm

That’s useful information Paul, thank you. However the items I’ve listed for sale seem to default to the general discussion section. With so many posters adding to this page every few minutes, the items for sale are pushed off the page in a couple of hours!

You can no longer ‘bump’ a previous post so it’s only ‘online’ for a few hours max. Having checked your link, you are right that the items are still live in the ‘buy & sell’ section. Not sure why they seem to default to general discussion when first posted.
Paul M

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:20 pm

Aren't they just shown in new posts with everything else at first but are in buy and sell always
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Darro » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:47 am

That seems to be how it works and yes, it is an irritation - unless I guess you're trying to flog something when it's an irritation for different reasons!
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby 300TDi » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:16 am

No need to be bumping posts. The forum works much better without it.

If you want to read new general posts, click "VIEW NEW POSTS", if you want to check what is for sale in addition to that, click "BUY & SELL".

That gives the best of both worlds without people not wanting to buy something constantly being bombarded by the same posts day after day like before when it was really annoying.

Screenshot 2023-09-15 101313.jpg

buy and sell section.jpg
300TDi

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rafal

Postby Camdenlady » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:27 am

:text-goodpost:
Camdenlady

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous