Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cage for cats

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Re: Cage for cats

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:35 am

If you do a search on here Tillybobs ?? was offering to loan one a while back, perhaps ask if she still had it, it's a suggestion yes, trying to help
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Terry the gardener » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:05 am

Tillybobs has move back to England I believe
Terry the gardener

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Tonbar » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:26 pm

Thank you for your suggestions. I need a trap cage as the cats run away at the slightest movement anywhere near them. The mother has disappeared just hope she doesn't turn up with more kittens. I cannot find an address for CES. Can you help.
Tonbar

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Terry the gardener » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:43 pm

They don't have an address they are a group of unpaid volunteers that help the cats in rojales area ...you said you had contacted them and they could not help ...I can't find a contact phone number on their fb page ..
Terry the gardener

Postby PGA » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:52 pm

Tonbar wrote:Thanks. Did contact them but they could not help. Also don't do Facebook. No one is interested that's why we have to deal with it ourselves.

Surprised to read this. We reported to the Rojales town hall and they sent a few people out to assess, lent a cage to catch them and then one by one we managed to get them neutered at the vet and collect them, let them out and vets fee paid by the council.
PGA

Postby Tonbar » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:05 pm

That's interesting. Will go there again. Thanks.
Tonbar

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby babaracarson » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:21 am

Hi. I have lent my trap to someone. If you still cant get a trap then I will see if I can get it back and lend to you. I live in Montesinos. Let me know and I will PM you.I am surprised about CES, they normally a great help.
babaracarson

Which part of Spain are you from?: los montesinos

Postby Terry the gardener » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:07 am

PGA wrote:
Tonbar wrote:Thanks. Did contact them but they could not help. Also don't do Facebook. No one is interested that's why we have to deal with it ourselves.

Surprised to read this. We reported to the Rojales town hall and they sent a few people out to assess, lent a cage to catch them and then one by one we managed to get them neutered at the vet and collect them, let them out and vets fee paid by the council.

They only get x amount of money every year to pay for neutering cats and they have to apply for it ..it is never enough to do all the cats / and kittens in their area ..I am not sure they have been allocated this years money yet ..but I am sure they would still lend you a trap if you explane that you will be willing to pay for neutering...
Terry the gardener

Previous