Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Hits Mobile

Hits Mobile

Postby chrissowter » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:06 pm

Hi is anyone having trouble with Hits mobile. I can only make emergency calls,my wife's phone is the same.All bills paid.
Tia.
chrissowter

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Re: Hits Mobile

Postby pinkcava » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:47 pm

Hi Chris, Unfortunately Hits has been taken over by MasMovil. The deal isn't quite as good, but you have to attend you're local MasMovil office and they will provide a new sim with your Hits number. Cheers, Pete.
pinkcava

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja town

Postby chrissowter » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:57 pm

Thanks for your reply. I did go into mas mobile but was not very impressed. I then got back to hits and was told that it was only payg that they were not doing. They then offered me a contract for me. I have been using this successfully until today.
Many thanks
chrissowter

Postby pinkcava » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:52 pm

Would you be kind enough to private message me with the details of the contract Hits offered you. I'm non resident, but if the deal is reasonable I would return to Hits as I had no problem with them. Many thanks, Pete.
pinkcava

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja town

Postby camionpilot » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:01 am

Same happened to my other half, as in sim stopped working yesterday , rang hits [ long ,long wait ...!] they explained that her sim card was old tech and they would send her a new [ still same phone #] one and the card is due by courier today .
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby chrissowter » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:07 am

Hi Pete the plan costs 1euro a month,paid by direct debit you have to pay for all calls and you get 200 mb of data. Basically it is for low usage customers can't tell you the name as can't get into Hits
Cheers
chrissowter

Postby chrissowter » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:17 am

Hi Camion Pilot.Both our sims were updated about 4 months ago but thanks for your help,can't phone Hits as we have no landline but have texted them on WhatsApp they asked for a few details so hopefully might get it sorted today.Are you an Arsenal supporter because I think that I know you!!
Cheers
chrissowter

Postby chrissowter » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:30 pm

Just received a reply from Hits apparently it was due to "a massive incident".They are sending out new sim cards.
Thank you all for your replies.
chrissowter

Postby Big Wheeler » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:33 pm

Hits were always excellent with my payg.then taken over by Masmovil. What a shower of excrement they are.
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby chrissowter » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:50 pm

Actually they are still trading as hits.They have been back in touch with me and are sending out two new SIM cards today.Not PAYG but 1 Euro per month paid by direct debit and pay for your calls, same rate as old PAYG.Plus 200 mb of data which I never use but could be handy if
using sat nav to find your way home
chrissowter

Next