Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Street Cleanup

Street Cleanup

Postby agb » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:39 pm

Living in Donna Peppa is quite pleasant but I have never ever come across so many weeds growing between the roads and pavements especially in Calle Guadalajara. The area has always been kept clean and tidy and the roads even swept, but non of this has been carried out of late. How do you contact the Rojales council to request a street clean-up?.
agb

Which part of Spain are you from?: Donna Pepa

Re: Street Cleanup

Postby lindylou23 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:33 pm

Download the Gecor App, you can take photos and send to them. They should respond and send a team to deal with the issue.

It covers the Doña Pepa area

Alternatively there is a new fb page that is active in these types of issues covering all of Rojales its called Ciudad Quesada Collective (CQC)
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Russ and claire » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:39 pm

You can also pop into the ayunamiento in Quesada and they will take details and arrange for it to be dealt with. We do this quite frequently as the leaves tend to congregate down our road and they come out within a few days.
Russ and claire

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Toonlass » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:56 am

Many areas are being cleaned up atm
Toonlass

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada