Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bra fitting and makes

Bra fitting and makes

Postby Mac3blade » Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:05 am

Some weeks ago, a lady enquired about bra fitting so Ud live to hear the outcome .
Years ago, Brad were described as FOUNDATION GARMENTS and what a perfect name. It doesn’t matter what size bust you have, a good well fitting bra is vital in order to look perfect in your dress or top. As I said originally, I wear PRIMA DONNA or Fantasie underwear. The pants last for ages and look good on.
I have had a drawer full of M&S strapless bras which I plan to dispose of as they are a poor substitute for the perfect result. I have 1 PRIMA Donna strapless bra that I bought a few years ago. I must have attempted to wear it and couldn’t fasten it so shoved it into a drawer. Recently, I retrieved it and as it’s not so extremely hot, I have had no difficulty fastening it. My life has changed! I can wear tops that I’d long given up any hope of wearing. The bra has strong inner elastic bands giving it a robust support. It was a bit pricey when I bought it but in all honesty it’s worth every penny.
Ladies, please listen to me. There is no signs of fat on my back when wearing a cut away too. Thus bra is an investment. Every woman should consider investing as it pays dividends every time it’s worn. Nude in colour and has straps to clip on if desired.
Go onto EBAY and search for your size. Many shops use EBay to clear their stock. Please be good to yourself. You deserve it.

PS. Many years ago before I saw the light, I told my daughters about the lady I’d met at a party and who’d shared her secret with me. They took it all on board and one Saturday before my birthday, they took me to Belfast where they’d made an appointment for a bra fitting for me. I came sway with 2 new sets of matching underwear and I’ve never looked back since. I would never have done this if they hadn’t forced me into it!!!
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Re: Bra fitting and makes

Postby Annier999 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:48 am

It was possibly me who asked about bra fitting. I successfully purchased a Prima Donna bra and find it comfortable. I'm not as blown away as you though. I have a couple of M&S bras which are equally comfortable and give a good shape. I have decided it depends very much on the style and will continue to try various shops. For special occasions, I would return to Riera in Torrevieja for a Prima Donna bra set.
Annier999

Re: Bra fitting and makes

Postby Mac3blade » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:13 pm

Thanks for the update. I didn’t know that Riera was a stockist. I will pop in and take a look at their range. Yes, there are numerous styles and ranges My daughter tried numerous different PRIMA Donna and it was quite a challenge to find the right one for her.
You’re right, I’m totally converted. When I look back at the money I technically wasted buying bras that did nothing for my shape, I cringe. Ladies with smaller boobs are so lucky. I used to be one of them but the menopause put paid to that!! I’ve been on HRT for 30 years and still need them. The joys of being a female!!!
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca