Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Double Inflatable Bed (NOW only 25 Euros)

Advertise here for free any unwanted/secondhand items that you would like to sell or buy. For example: Household items/Bicycles/Garden furniture etc. Please include prices and photos, if possible.

Double Inflatable Bed (NOW only 25 Euros)

Postby CandJ » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:09 pm

This is the ideal solution to providing emergency sleeping accommodation for friends and family when more sleeping requirements are needed.
The Double ReadyBed is also ideal for camping, festival or anytime an additional bed is required. It has a PVC mattress and a removable washable cover.
This all-in-one inflatable air bed mattress, pillow and soft sleeping bag quickly inflates using the included battery operated pump. The pump has various nozzles that can also be used to inflate other inflatable items.
The Double ReadyBed comes complete with original box (now a bit worse for wear) carry bag and Inflation Pump (The 1.5v batteries x4 are not included)
Size H20, L180, W132cm.
Maximum user weight 180kg.

Only used a few times and apart from the box it’s as good as new.

NOW Reduced to only 25 Euros

Please PM me if interested, buyer will need to collect from La Marina
CandJ

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Re: Double Inflatable Bed (NOW only 25 Euros)

Postby CandJ » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:22 am

Reduced in price for speedy sale
CandJ

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina