Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dog Show

Dog Show

Postby Beesknees » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:04 am

B4CC8D4F-E354-4094-9FF8-4A838A1E3A29.jpeg
ONLY 2 WEEKS TO GO

Till Our 2nd Charity Dog Show of this year in aid of Paradise Kennels.

Please note the Dog Show this time will take place at the Lo Crispin Tavern on Sunday 22nd October registration is 10.00am and show starts 12.00. Entrants for the show is only 5 Euros per dog and handler and is for as many categories you wish to enter.

We would like to raise as much as possible for Paradise so make a date in your diary and come along and enjoy fun packed day.

As usual there will be our Tombola stall and our infamous raffle, alongside of this there will be our selection of craft stalls for you and family to come and browse and grab a bargain.

Judging will be by Pedro and Ben, and TKO’s resident host Chris Dyson will be MC and compère on the day.

Tea /coffee and snacks/menus are available from the Lo Crispin tavern.

Please see bottom of attached poster for contact details and any body wishing to book a craft stall.

Please come along and let’s raise as much as possible for these deserving rescue Kennels.
Beesknees

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin