Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

re nie certificate

Re: re nie certificate

Postby Bee » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:03 am

I recall a post on this Forum where someone was told by their car Insurance Co that their yellow NIE Cert was not acceptable and they had to get a white one! I can see the logic behind getting an up-to-date Padrón Cert to prove your address as a Resident and signed on the Padrón but an NIE Cert with a current date makes no sense as it's your tag with the Authorities for life. As the late Bill Hayles from CostaBlanca Expats used to quote "This is Spain we do things differently here"

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Troxy » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:27 am

I show mine, with my passport, whenever I leave and enter Spain. As I don’t have a TIE card.
Troxy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:37 am

Troxy wrote:I show mine, with my passport, whenever I leave and enter Spain. As I don’t have a TIE card.

Why? The NIE is not proof of anything and won't allow you to overcome the 90 in 180 day rule.
Be a bit like me showing my NI number if I went to UK.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby mdh » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:00 am

Troxy offers profuse apologies. She has mistaken her green residencia certificate for the NIE certificate.
mdh

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:38 am

So she's lost that?
If so I believe She'll have to start again by reapplying for residencia, the same as when you lose your TIE card. Probably slightly easier but you still need to go through the process. Book an appointment, fill in forms, pay amount at bank, go Alicante for fingerprints and then go back to collect your new card.

mdh wrote:Troxy offers profuse apologies. She has mistaken her green residencia certificate for the NIE certificate.
Chrisdee

Postby Darro » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:21 pm

Troxy is not the OP!
Darro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby Madonnadesol » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:38 am

Wir haben vor 20 Jahren aus welchem Grund auch immer, dieses Zertifikat beim Kauf nicht erhalten! Irgendwann nach 15 Jahren wollte die Bank plötzlich das Original sehen... Da es schwierig war, wurde uns nach einiger Zeit das Konto gesperrt und wir bekamen kein Geld mehr! Obwohl es 15 Jahre kein Problem war und sie unsere NIE-Nr. hatten! Es hat uns 400 € gekostet, eine Firma zu beauftragen, eine Kopie zu beantragen!!! Einen Termin beim Amt hier zu bekommen, ist fast unmöglich!! Sehr viel Ärger, Stress und Kosten!!
Madonnadesol

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Papa Quesada

Postby The Eagle » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:14 am

If we have to use Google Translate to read the post,why they can't they use Google Translate to post in English.
Why do we have to do the translating ..or....

Wenn wir Google Translate verwenden müssen, um den Beitrag zu lesen, warum können sie dann nicht Google Translate verwenden, um den Beitrag auf Englisch zu veröffentlichen?
Warum müssen wir übersetzen?
The Eagle

Previous