Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lovely Kitten

Lovely Kitten

Postby bertie and gerty » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:39 am

IMG_20231014_151340.jpg
Good morning, we found a beautiful kitten in our Garden yesterday, but sadly we cannot keep her as we have 2 dogs, we checked at our vets yesterday but sadly no microchip. So if anyone could offer this very friendly and affectionate kitten in their lives and forever home please PM me.
bertie and gerty

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Re: Lovely Kitten

Postby Babsie » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:47 am

you'll be lucky, we have two gorgeous kittens and mum coming all the time. I fed them all for weeks then was advised not to as they will have kittens and bring them too. I tried loads if cat places but nobody would take them and we would have to pay over €100 each cat to have it neutered and they are not even our cats.
Babsie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Lovely Kitten

Postby Bee » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:21 am

Babsie if you are like the rest of us you break the no feed advice :) Doesn't Martin the Artist give details for the catch neuter and release programme in Rojales. If they were neutered and released back at least they wouldn't be bringing you the extended family for daily meals! There isn't much of a window with kittens before they start reproducing.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja