Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Amazon.voucher in dollars

Amazon.voucher in dollars

Postby MatthewPople » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:35 pm

ueBeen sent Amazon gift card in dollars where is Quesada can exchange in euros as won’ accept on Amazon,es website?
MatthewPople

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Amazon.voucher in dollars

Postby ryanpd » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:52 pm

Could be outdated but online search shows can only use amazon cards in the country of origin
ryanpd

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby colint » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:14 pm

if the code is valid then you should be able to add it to your Amazon wallet there is a help page on amazon web site so ask there
colint

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Graham_Lynn » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:58 am

Presumably if it’s USD dollars, then the card has been either issued by Amazon.com or has been gifted by someone to use on the Amazon.com. Same advise if the currency is in Australian, Canadian dollars etc, it’s set for use on a specific country related site.

You have a couple of options -

1. Purchase something off Amazon.com - easy to do , same log in details and just get the goods sent to Spain. Shipping and taxes will appear in the final checkout page.

2. Or perhaps whoever has sent you the gift card, doesn’t realise that they should have requested for the card to be issued for use on Amazon.es. Explain the situation, it’s easy enough to refund the card to their account and get a new card issued for Amazon.es.
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso